so today i come home fro school and go up to my room only to find that the carpenters have left blow in insulation all over every thing. Its all over my guitars, bed, laptop (cleaned it off obviously), tv xbox, and every thing else in the room.
They had been putting it into the attic (i don't know why as my room is the warmest in the house). The worst part is that my acoustic guitar has a **** load of the stuff on the inside. WTF would happen that would cause this **** to get everywhere?
thoughts?
idk what that stuff is but if it made any permanent damage to ur stuff then they should pay for it
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Quote by special_kae_911
Kill...
KILL...
KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good idea cause im pretty pissed off
Quote by ironman45
idk what that stuff is but if it made any permanent damage to ur stuff then they should pay for it

Blow-in insulation shouldn't damage the inside of your guitar (I'd be worried about it hurting the finish, though) but in the case that you can't get the crap out, I'd be talking to those guys' supervisor. You shouldn't have to pay for their laziness.
Quote by dudius
Blow-in insulation shouldn't damage the inside of your guitar (I'd be worried about it hurting the finish, though) but in the case that you can't get the crap out, I'd be talking to those guys' supervisor. You shouldn't have to pay for their laziness.

they are my neighbors, who are pretty much independent