Hey guys, I recentley purchased an Orange Tiny Terror head and now im looking for a nice cab to get. Im leaning towards an Avatar G212 Contemporary cab, fitted with Celestion Vintage 30's, but I have some questions.

1. Are Avatar cabs really all they are cracked up to be? The prices seem decent, but are they made with good quality and is the company reliable?

2. If the answers to the above questions are yes, then what should I do about the wiring. The company website says that you can have the choice of 4 ohm cab, 8 ohm cab, 16 ohm cab, stereo cab or mono cab.
My TT has a switch for 15 and 7 watts, and also 2-8ohms outputs, and a 16-ohms output. Which wiring would get me the most out of my amp, or be the most useful?
-Gear-
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Emg 60/81
Orange Tiny Terror
Gibson Hawk
Nothing?

I wanted to order soon, so any help would be appreciated.
-Gear-
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Emg 60/81
Orange Tiny Terror
Gibson Hawk
My friend has one. Its really great. He has 2 V30s also. It seems really damn sturdy but I've heard people say they aren't as sturdy as more expensive cabinets. I would get 8 ohms as most heads are 8 ohms (in case you get a new head in the future)
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/