I wanted everyone to list the slowest songs they have ever heard. I would say that Sigur Ros has some of the slowest songs I've ever heard. A lot of post-rock is probably going to be tossed around, but feel free to include anything! Thanks!
Quote by Gargantuan
Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath

+1

Until that ending part of course.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
It's hard to tell the tempo in Ambient music with no percussion so I'd rule them out.
Yeah... That is true. I didn't really specify whether ambient music counted, but I guess if you want to include some, go ahead. And 4'33 could be the fastest song ever, too... Haha
i always thought of black hole sun - Soundgarden

It feels so slooooow...
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath.

PS: anyone seen the Power Puff episode where they chase that guy in the dream while playing an extremely slow beat song in the backround? Man when i was young i was so scared of it.
...What!?
paint it black cover by the black dahlia murder
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Quote by SeveralSpecies
4'33

It goes at one beat per 5 minutes.

which ever band did this must die

i dont find it amusing.
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

John Cage - As Slow as Possible

which I see has already been mentioned. but it is the slowest song out there.

Quote by koalabacon

i dont find it amusing.

John Cage is not a band. and that piece is usually performed by an orchestra.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Well played, goest... Well played... Haha I wonder how they time the 1.316 seconds live...

EDIT: There is also a music video for "You Suffer."
the flight of the bumblebee is perhaps the slowest song in history

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

Quote by koalabacon

i dont find it amusing.

It's not a band, it's John Cage, and I was joking. There is no musical notes being played, though, and it's more or less an observation of surrounding noises. The point of it seems to be that there is no such thing as pure "silence."