I dont think anyone has been anounced yet but any rumers floating around. This will be my first so it better be better than last years bar kiss. Ps i know i cant spell
Last edited by livi91 at Dec 15, 2008,
Or make a thread that does anything other than make a statement
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
You mean the Download Festival or what?...
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by Jacob6293
You mean the Download Festival or what?...

yeh the festival sorry
Metallica, Slipknot and Biffy Clyro have been rumoured for next year
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Someone told me theres like a 90% chance of Slipknot headlining. I've heard rumours about Biffy too but nothing about Metallica. Thats all I know so far.
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

laugh out loud what?
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.
Quote by alfonzo99
Someone told me theres like a 90% chance of Slipknot headlining. I've heard rumours about Biffy too but nothing about Metallica. Thats all I know so far.

I dont think they plan acts on a game of chance

"you roll anything but a 6, you get slipknot. Roll a 6 you get Cascada"
Quote by filthandfury
MON THE BIFF!

Seriously though, I'm more of a Reading guy.

Reading is awesome Biffy was great there this year.

I heard it'd be Slipknot, Metallica and Aerosmith, which seems likely to me, which would be good, even though I'm not a huge Aerosmith fan, would still be good to see them if no one else is on that I like.
Please, not Biffy. I can see Metallica headlining, maybe Guns N' Roses if they sort themselves out. Slayer and Megadeth should, seeing as they will have albums to promote.
Pah, this is the worst time of year, well nearly, every other thread becomes about who's playing where.
hello
Quote by filthandfury
MON THE BIFF!

Seriously though, I'm more of a Reading guy.

Biffy are fucking awesome live, so tight.

I'm a Glasto man, myself.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I just read the entire list of bands that played this year.. and the only band I would have paid to watch play was seether.. wow
Metallica, Slipknot and Biffy? That's a no for me. Never been to download, and probably never will. Too many silly bands playing that I wouldn't pay £150 to see.
RULE BRITANNIA
im going this year, doesnt matter who's playing
cos of the atmosphere, and theres bound to be at least 4 or 5 bands that i want to see
and probably more bands that i will get into because of it

as for rumours
ive heard slipknot, aerosmith and AC/DC headlining
but i dunno
i would like tallica and maybe even GNR
which are both possibilitys
or maybe even
dare i say it
BFMV. but they might need another year before they're big enough for that :/