I can buy a used ENGL Screamer 50 head for about 600 bucks,it's about 2-3 years old and only has a minor scratch on the tolex and the tubes are fine.

Should I go for it or am I being ripped off? I really like the amp but I just want to be sure.

Thanks,
Ibanez RGA 8 (Dimarzio D Activator 8)->Rocktron Hush->Engl E530 preamp->Marshall 9200 poweramp->Marshall 4x12 closed back cab w/ G12t75's
sweet deal if you ask me, they're $1300 new.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
k,thx
Ibanez RGA 8 (Dimarzio D Activator 8)->Rocktron Hush->Engl E530 preamp->Marshall 9200 poweramp->Marshall 4x12 closed back cab w/ G12t75's
that sounds like a very decent price, if it's in good condition. just make sure it is, if the price is too good to be true, unless you're just lucky, it often is.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?