so i broke my ipod and had to get a crappy mp4 player as a replacement cuz im broke and the cable input for the headphones is a lot smaller than most headphones so only the stock headphones work. today i found a converter that would allow me to run normal headphones into it however it didnt work but it gives me hope that the make headphones with a smaller cable... anyone know what these headphones are called?
Crap, by the sounds of it.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice