whats your thoughts on ernie ball 54 gauge strings???

and whats some krunchy strings you all use ??

thanx.
I dont use the lower gauges anymore, but when I did EB's never let me down
I love their strings. I just put a set of Super Slinky .09's on my PRS and it gives it a whole new sound, and of course they bend excellently, too.
Yeah Ernie Ball has never let me down as far as string quality goes I use them on my RG. Not 54's though Power Slinkys.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
I use super slinky 0.9's aswell,

Their cheap, sound good, and have a bloody good feel to themselfs
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
54...as in the not even slinkys, starting at 12? I use them, they're alright. I wish they came with a wound G though. Good strength training, you'll need to set-up your guitar for them, the tension is way different. I like 'em.
ernies are a good buy, i use the Heavy Top Slinky Bottoms and those are amazing, they are big and chunky on bottom and slick and clear on top
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
Quote by TimboSlice
54...as in the not even slinkys, starting at 12? I use them, they're alright. I wish they came with a wound G though. Good strength training, you'll need to set-up your guitar for them, the tension is way different. I like 'em.

Not Even Slinky is a .56 isn't it?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
54 gauge?!?!

Can you bend them?

If you can't, you aren't a man.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
i've been using 10-54 for a couple years now on a strat. Love 'em. Regular Slinky. A friend tried them on his epiphone and isnt a big fan, though.
Quote by `digitaL.braVo
Not Even Slinky is a .56 isn't it?

Yes, I caught that after I posted and couldn't be bothered to correct.

If you can't, you aren't a man.

To add, down-tuning IS cheating. The only measure of manliness is determined by how far you can bend a heavy gauge. SRV - superglue or no superglue, manliest ever.
i have used earnie ball for 20+ years but recently changed to elixers. i play seven string set 10-56 by earnie ball. for the elixers i use a guage thicker on 1-6 and a 58 for the 7th (b).
Quote by TimboSlice
To add, down-tuning IS cheating. The only measure of manliness is determined by how far you can bend a heavy gauge. SRV - superglue or no superglue, manliest ever.

Meh that is sorta true. But a .56 in C or D is far more tension than a .4x in E. (I used to use the .56 Not Even Slinky for D, now I've moved to .52's and drop C at the request of my other guitarist lol.)
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
Ernie Ball Super Slinky FTW!!! I use the 10-54's and their gorgeous in all honesty