I recently purchased a Jackson Custom Shop Soloist, and need some money. I'm gonna sell my 2005 Gibson Les Paul Studio, and I was wondering how much this might be worth. I have a Seymour Duncan Blackout in the bridge, and a Gibson Dirty Fingers in the neck, although I have the original 490R and 498T humbuckers. There's no dents, or cosmetic damages except an almost invisible scratch on the back of the body I got pulling it out of the case. Pictures below. Thanks.

Hmm...Was hoping for a little more, but you're probably right. I'll have the guitar, case, and original pickups in a little box.
Well afaik standards 2nd hand go for around the £1000 range, so i would say £600 or so sounds about right, maybe a bit more
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
it looks really nice, you could get like $900 or higher for it
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
maybe $750 or so, you gotta remember its not a straight conversion, here in the uk guitars are priced a lot higher.
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
if you are selling the guitar, the original pickups, and the case, you could probably get near $1000 on ebay for it. It looks like its great shape
Gear:
Gibson Vintage Mahogany LP
Line 6 Echo Park
Peavey Classic 30
Seagull Entourage Mini Jumbo
Vox V847A Wahwah pedal
if i had the money i'd pay $800-$1000 for it since it comes with 4 different pickups