Ok, so I'm hoping to get a new amp sometime soon, but, there is a problem: The complete and utter lack of space in my house. I've had my eye on the Randall G3 Valve Dynamic series, but unfortunately, they're too big.

Now, what I'm looking for is a reasonably high-gain amp (combo or head, seeing as heads are more likely because of their smaller size). I have a budget of $500-$600, because I'm also going to be getting another guitar, and doing a pickup swap on it. I'm not a huge fan of modeling amps, because I like to be able to sorta create my own tone, but I'm not completely closed to them.

I play everything from Pantera to Disturbed to Metallica to Red Hot Chilli Peppers to Bumblefoot, if that helps at all.

Thanks ^.^
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
when u are thinking a combo is too big... do u know that you have to buy a cabinet for your head ?? if u dont and try to play just with the head... it will fry !!
A used 5150 is good, but its quite big. I'd say a Peavey XXX(if you can find one for 500-600). The XXX will do good.
is a 1x12 combo small enough? if so, look for a used XXX 40 watt combo. if thats still too big, your gonna have to resort to getting some sort of modeling device like a POD x3
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.