I have a Jackson DXMG Dinky and im having trouble with the floyd rose. The other day I tuned it from standard to half step down, I loosened up the springs in the back beforehand because my bridge was farther down than up. But anyway, I got it into half step down and I was playing but a majority of my first frets(1-5) were like dead. Like, were they make that weird, almost noiseless sound. So, I tuned it back to standard and now my bridge is really far up. How do I get my bridge back to normal and how can I get my bridge back to normal and have my guitar a half step down?

Thanks.
Could be innotation issues but I could be wrong otherwise it may be your action those are the simple solutions anyway
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Check your action. Was your bridge level when you tuned down? How much did you loosen the springs? You should always detune before loosening or tightening springs.
same happened to my jackson but to be honest. i dont know how to fix it. i just got my guitar set up and the setup guy did other stuff to the guitar
Quote by Chickenparts
Check your action. Was your bridge level when you tuned down? How much did you loosen the springs? You should always detune before loosening or tightening springs.

I didnt loosen the springs that much, and the bridge wasnt completely level when I tuned down but it was close to it.
Yeah my advice is always if your not confident that you can do it yourself take it to the pros.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Yeah my advice is always if your not confident that you can do it yourself take it to the pros.

Alright, thanks man.