I gave mine to Axl Rose.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
oh fukk yeah. still not as good as a coke float, which i jsut happen to be savouring as we speak.
I never had the opportunity to get mine.

I'm ****ing pissed at Dr. Pepper now. How the hell was I supposed to know it would last an extra day!?
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.

i couldn't get mine
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by maggot9779
*pukes*

They just hand out coupons in America huh? I guess they can't sell enough of the stuff

Because of the release of Chinese Democracy.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

lol i thought there was a whole thing about there being no Dr Pepper for anybody?

and Axl was pissed about it (shock horror)

Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
I want free Dr. Pepper

The only pop I drink.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Cream Soda ftw?
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Because of the release of Chinese Democracy.

Oh ok....why? Is the album really about some crappy fizzy drink? Does Axl have shares with them?
Quote by dantheman558
lol i thought there was a whole thing about there being no Dr Pepper for anybody?

and Axl was pissed about it (shock horror)

I was at my computer already when it turned 12:00 a.m. so there wasn't traffic then.

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

There was a topic about this earlier.. it got closed within the first post.

And, I gave my coupon to Slash.. poor guy couldn't get a few Dr.Pepper...
Quote by Nevermind1299
There was a topic about this earlier.. it got closed within the first post.

And, I gave my coupon to Slash.. poor guy couldn't get a few Dr.Pepper...

That thread didn't have topic. That guy just said he got his dr. pepper. I'm posting asking if anybody else got theirs.

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

haha i got mine too! XDDD im pretty excited even though its only like worth $1.53 or somethin like that lol, but hey, early christmas gift from DR Pepper i guess
Tits On A Whale.

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this
I got mine too no problem

...actually I kept logging onto the website for an hour straight cause it was lagging and crashing on me, but I PERSEVERED!!!
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
i got my coupon today. i also got my grandma a coupon, so next time were both out, we'll divulge in some free dr peppers!
NOPE
yeah my thread got closed on this earlier but it came in a letter with no name or anything just a p.o. box i thought it was anthrax or something but opened it and was plesantly surprised.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
You really can not actually print the page. They will send it to you, "4 to 6 weeks. " In the mail, but is not the true side because I used it to their free coupon for my wife idea to have. It helps if you are in your computer.
Quote by alexcamron
You really can not actually print the page. They will send it to you, "4 to 6 weeks. " In the mail, but is not the true side because I used it to their free coupon for my wife idea to have. It helps if you are in your computer.

Why did you do this? WHY
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
no, i got some letter from the police department about a month ago but that's about it
haven't opened it yet either

probably not important, fuck that shit
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17