constructive criticism please

---

i think reality and my perceptions of things are two complete polar opposites, i rarely know what people's feelings are in certain situations and this leads to me typing out long-winded messages to lovers about not understanding not understanding a a situation i don't understand. understandable.

flashback 2 weeks to a birthday 'party', i'm just as ambivilant to what everyone is feeling. all i know is that a lover is going to be there. thus is my feelings on manchester in the past 6 months or so.

flashforward again and i've gone back 6 months in my head again to a point where i'm forgetting how to hold a conversation. i forgot how to talk and it's doing my head in because it's essentially all i've got. but then again talking to you is mostly effortless and i feel like our words click together and bounce off each other creating something bigger and better than what we see in front of ourselves: a connection.

sometimes i wonder why you love a guy like me.
but i guess sometimes you think the same of me.
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
Really loved it. Despite what others have said (and will say), my opinion remains unchanged. I relate, I like.

I related a lot
i loved it.

The confufusion, contradicting, the effect. Lovely.
thanks for the crit, i may post my more coordinated stuff on here one day, if anyone's interested. i write lyrics generally for my band, but it tends to lapse into spoken word monologues at times and it's hard to keep up with. I think poetry's where i'm most comfortable.
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?