███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
LOL^

yeah it's not like we pay to use youtube little protests like this don't change a thing.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by Shredder6
LOL^

yeah it's not like we pay to use youtube little protests like this don't change a thing.

Each time someone does anything on youtube they get a small amount of cash (around half a cent). I also find it ironic there is a video on youtube telling people to boycott youtube.
1:13 No!!!!!!
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by Tire Me.
Couldn't they have picked another site to host it?

Kinda defeats the purpose IMO....

exactly what i thought
Quote by landerson
Each time someone does anything on youtube they get a small amount of cash (around half a cent). I also find it ironic there is a video on youtube telling people to boycott youtube.

Do they? hmm, well they are still making a load of cash off of advertising anyhow.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Haha the boycott won't work, and youtube gets money for every person who looks at this. Brilliant idea.
Quote by crazy8rgood
This, stockylachy, if i was a woman, i would want you to have my babies...

Wait...
Sometimes I think there is a searchbar boycott too.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
...........let me check that for you sir.............,

No I'm sorry but I have checked our records and can confirm that I really don't give a FAK!

seriously, for fu**s sake,

This is the modern day, the information revolution, the computer age....blah ruddy blah

STOP FAKIN' WHINING AND USE ANOTHER SITE OR CREATE A NEW ONE!

Seriously
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
woo... lets all **** the system...

idiots. boycotting youtube, on youtube.
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
Quote by YouTubeVideoDescription
Boycott Youtube December 19th for Free Speech

Well, last time I checked, YouTube was a privately owned company, which means that they are free to censor anything they want, are they not?
Free Speech, sure, but remember that you are using someone else's service to do so, so when push comes to shove, they have the last word.
Besided, everybody on youtube agreed to the terms of service when they signed up, which in turn more or less revokes any right to complain about it.
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
Last edited by SinnaSatan at Dec 15, 2008,
Quote by SinnaSatan
Well, last time I checked, YouTube was a privately owner company, which means that they are free to censor anything they want on that pay.
Free Speech, sure, but remember that you are using someone else's service to do so, so when push comes to shove, they have the last word.
Besided, everybody on youtube agreed to the term of service when they signed up, which in turn more or less revokes any right to complain about it.

Quote by cuthbertg
...........let me check that for you sir.............,

No I'm sorry but I have checked our records and can confirm that I really don't give a FAK!

seriously, for fu**s sake,

This is the modern day, the information revolution, the computer age....blah ruddy blah

STOP FAKIN' WHINING AND USE ANOTHER SITE OR CREATE A NEW ONE!

Seriously

you can fake whine?
Quote by extrememetal94
I really hope I have a small penis.
Well, thats one day without video bloggers at least.

They probably don't want to gather in protest IRL, since one stupid-seeking missle would wipe out their entire population.
Quote by SinnaSatan
Well, last time I checked, YouTube was a privately owned company, which means that they are free to censor anything they want, are they not?
Besided, everybody on youtube agreed to the terms of service when they signed up, which in turn more or less revokes any right to complain about it.

EXACTLY!!! what dumb asses. grow up and enjoy the service.
Quote by soccerguy6494
you can fake whine?

its f*ck in BBC english, ie:

FAK OWF!

EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald