ok so I'm going to Boston for 2 weeks tomorrow and being 18 drinking for me isn't allowed
I've never been there before so i need some ideas of fun stuff to do!
cheers.
Quote by FunkasPuck
i swear, we are like the small gloucestershire village of the internet: we try god bless us, but we are about 5 years behind the rest of the world.
Bring some... tea in your hair?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
There's a Dunkin Donuts there that sells sushi.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
I live right near Boston, and honestly things close kind of early, but go to Scullers Jazz club, you won't be dissapointed. I saw Stanley Jordan there, and there's always good shows going on.

Also, go to Cheers (the original one)
Last edited by captain Trips at Dec 15, 2008,
when your in boston, go to boston, then go to boston. you will fall over repeatedly till you excrete a fine mush.
kill someone
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Just because drinking isn't allowed you're not going to do it?

Who are you?
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Last edited by Hanzi_G at Dec 15, 2008,
Quote by Hanzi_G
Just because drinking is allowed you're not going to do it?

Who are you?

drinking isn't allowed, thats why he's not gonna do it
fap

all day

every day
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Last edited by CG Man16 at Dec 15, 2008,
Go to Prince Postale on Prince Street in the North End, you can send a postcard while drinking an Iced coffee, slush puppy or any other cold beverage you can think of.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
i live neasr boston, not much to do, go to reginas pizza in the north end, best pizza you will ever have,
HAHA! Go Australia! Legal age for, well, just about anything is 18! YAY!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Smoke alotta weed there.

****'s decriminalized.

yeaa I voted no on question 2
Quote by tdwp867
i live neasr boston, not much to do, go to reginas pizza in the north end, best pizza you will ever have,

This man lies. I went to college in Boston, there is NO good Pizza in the whole damned city.

Check out Fenway, the tour is cheap, and they usually let you out onto the field. There's ****loads of historical sites if you're into that. Also, hit up MIT if you're into some really interesting Architecture. That campus is beautiful, in a twisted sorta way.

If all else fails, get over to Boston Common, find the red-brick "Freedom Trail" and follow it. Its educational, yeah, but it also leads all over the city, which surely will lead into new chances to break stuff.

PS: Also, First Act has a "studio" a few streets off Huntington Ave. First Act Guitars are notoriously crap, but they have some cool custom models on display, including one they made for Cheap Trick, that has like a dozen pickups. Its pretty nifty, once you get past the fact that its "First Act."
Theres a Guitar center there with a Boston College study zone on the floor on top of it, I lol'd
When in Boston, do as the Bostonians do.

North End: Great Italian food and the Boston Garden
Southie: Great pubs and Irish Heritage
Back Bay: Newbury and Boylston Streets (Upscale shopping and such), and Copley Square
Beacon Hill: Rich people and the statehouse
Fenway-Kenmore: Home of Fenway Park and Kenmore Square

That's really all you need to know
██████████████████████████████
cheers for the ideas guys, keep em coming!
Quote by FunkasPuck
i swear, we are like the small gloucestershire village of the internet: we try god bless us, but we are about 5 years behind the rest of the world.
Go to Cheers.

Go watch a Celtics game.

Go ride on those amphibious tour buses... that's really awesome.

If you get bored, go to NY!
Gear:

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss ME-20
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Washburn South Side Jr.
Dunlop Jazz III XL picks

R.I.P. Rick Wright
Quote by tdwp867

This. Nao.
last time I went to Boston I went on the duck boats and to the top of the prudential center, both were pretty cool, but the duck boats are probably better when it's warm out

edit - I went to one of the Cheers too, it wasn't the original one but the one near Faneuil Hall, and the food sucked but the original one would probably be better to go to.
Last edited by bunit59 at Dec 15, 2008,
Quote by cpt jaredkent
drinking isn't allowed, thats why he's not gonna do it

Yeah sorry it's a typo.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Get yourself a canolli, I forget the store name. Somewhere in the North End.

Oh! And eat at Fire and Ice. That resteraunt is the sh!t.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by bunit59
last time I went to Boston I went on the duck boats and to the top of the prudential center, both were pretty cool, but the duck boats are probably better when it's warm out

edit - I went to one of the Cheers too, it wasn't the original one but the one near Faneuil Hall, and the food sucked but the original one would probably be better to go to.

The original one is much nicer...
The food was great and the beer was also quite good. (first time I tried Blue Moon!! )
Gear:

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss ME-20
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Washburn South Side Jr.
Dunlop Jazz III XL picks

R.I.P. Rick Wright
Definitely fire and ice, place is amazing, and check out newbury street. johnny cupcakes is some cool ish and its one of only two locations in the country. plus, check out prudential center if you are a boondock saints fan, cause they pan over that in the beginning of the movie.
On a scale of one to awesome...
I'm the sh!t.

Quote by mr.cheese..
GYMCLASSHERO!!!!! THANK YOU FOR LIBERATING MY TESTACLES AND PENIS!!! (at least on the weekends)!!!