Hey guys.

Im using D'addario 11s right now, and im playing anywhere between drop C to Standard, now, recently i've been experimenting with real low stuff, Drop A#, ala Nile.

The strings are flappy as balls right now, any idea what gauge would be good for A#, and A# alone, as i dont wanna tune up and destroy my guitars neck xD

Cheers
PC
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
Quote by webbtje
13s? Also Nile are drop A.

Really?

I've been playing one or two tunes off Ithy in A#, i do all my stuff by ear so i've never seen their offical tuning, i was just thought itd be around that mark xD
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
Yer pick up a set of 13s or 14s

Or just use a seven string set and leave off the high E string
Gear List:
Ibanez S320
Lavey LV200
Squier Stratocaster Affinity HSS
No-Name Wesley Fat Strat copy
Peavey Rage 158
Quote by winterXsolstice
I use DR strings and tune to c/b.

I dont think that would help him at all, although DR are damn good strings

My suggestion would be to use 12s or 13s. Or use a lighter 7 string set and take out the high e

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Cheers for the respones, i'm gonna test out a set of .13s at the weekend, cos i dont think my local sells .14s

Cheers again
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

oops, you're i forgot to put the gauge. I use 11's, but a 7 string pack would probably be the best for you.
I use 13's and they work fine.
And yeah, Nile's drop A
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
I used Rotosounds heaviest gauge once, and it worked pretty well. Can't remember the gauge.

Originally Posted by Draekon

A song im very good at is Raining Blood!
"RAINING BLOOD! from a lacerated sky! Bleed is Horror! I bleed destruction, and now i shall REIGN IN BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Is that what he says?