All right everyone, lets discuss our favorite Jrock bands here. Only if it was more popular....Anyway, my favorite is Girugamesh, they are just frikin amazing. Their songs have so much variety, and they all make you want to keep listening. Coming in second would be D'espairsRay. Very good too. Who do you guys like?
That's Trailer Park life

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Old Galnaryus and Dir en Grey is the only worth while one
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Last edited by edge11 at Dec 15, 2008,
Miyavi is a friggin god.
D'espairsRay is bad ass, definitely one of my favs. And Galneryus is wicked too if you're in a power metal mood.
You have to mention X Japan (Art of Life is the most epic song in the world) and Loudness too.
Maximum the Hormone is pretty cool. Acid Black Cherry is cool too, but they need to put out more songs.
Hide as a solo artist was also amazing.
Hizaki Grace Project is interesting - in a good way.

Also, if you like Girugamesh, you should totally check out The GazettE.

I'll stop there for now.
i only know of galneryus and xjapan, they got sexy solos! lol
Nightmare
EDIT:also
An Cafe
Quote by The Spoon
I think this man wins the thread.

Quote by ZeGuitarist
We have a winner.
Hi!

Not wanting to spend another boring summer at home with nothing to do? Like JRock? How about joining Jrock Revolutions Official Street Team?

The summer convention and concert recruitment is on! Please visit our site through the link below and if you like what you see, sign up! Spend your summer promoting the artists you respect that play the music you love! ~ Thanks!

Please visit :http://www.jrockrevolution.com/news/site-news/1289-join-the-jrockrevolutioncom-summer-street-team.html
Quote by edge11
Old Galnaryus and Dir en Grey is the only worth while one

You kidding? Dir en Grey is bad. Withering to Death is their only worthwhile album
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ