Page 1 of 3
Allo =D. Well, the other day in my animations class my group had to go and interview a teacher with the video camera. We went to the shop room and the teacher was immediately angry at us for some reason =\. Its not the best video but it cracks me up. "Interview yourself out the door!"
The teacher is witty like no other. Once I asked him if he wanted to box me and he responded with, "No thanks, I already got me one them."

I'm the one with the camera by the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-8I4NhVKE
Current Gear:
Taylor 210ce
Fender Blues Jr.
Vox Tonelab LE
PRS Custom 24

Visual Sound h2o
Visual Sound Double Trouble
"Even Less"
Has worked for 10 people so far =\.
Current Gear:
Taylor 210ce
Fender Blues Jr.
Vox Tonelab LE
PRS Custom 24

Visual Sound h2o
"Even Less"
you and your friends seem like a bunch of giggling jackasses.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Did I giggle at all? Even once? Nope, didn't think so.
Current Gear:
Taylor 210ce
Fender Blues Jr.
Vox Tonelab LE
PRS Custom 24

Visual Sound h2o
"Even Less"
"Move it Matt!"
I lol'd at that.
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
you can interview yourself out the door! lol
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
...i want a minute and a half of my life back...
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
I guess you had to be there.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I'm glad I wasn't. It was nothing short of a few boys harrassing someone.

+1

Theres no reason they would be giggling like that if they werent being jackasses to the poor old man.

Hes there to teach kids, not put up with your bull****.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

At my school they get mad if you post videos of teachers on youtube, or say something about them in a video
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by kaosfire
+1

Theres no reason they would be giggling like that if they werent being jackasses to the poor old man.

Hes there to teach kids, not put up with your bull****.

The man doesn't teach at all.. I've had two years worth of his classes, he makes you do one crossword puzzle everyday.
Current Gear:
Taylor 210ce
Fender Blues Jr.
Vox Tonelab LE
PRS Custom 24

Visual Sound h2o
"Even Less"
You and your friends are morons.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
only audio....
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss MT-2 Distortion
uh huh. funny... riigghht.
Gear:
-Brownsville BMAG3 (acoustic)
-Fender 70s Reissue 60th anniversary Stratocaster
-Line 6 Flextone III
-Crate RFX30 RetroFex
-Line 6 Tone Port UX1
-Roland Digital Piano HP-4500
-(other stuff)
Quote by Aescio
The man doesn't teach at all.. I've had two years worth of his classes, he makes you do one crossword puzzle everyday.

Im sure hes a teacher.

But know ur just giving excuses as to why you feel cool when u bother an old man.

Grow up.
Quote by Primus2112

i had a shop teacher like that in 1982. i guess shop teachers were trained to never be happy.
All my guitars are old enough to buy beer, are You?
Quote by kaosfire
Im sure hes a teacher.

But know ur just giving excuses as to why you feel cool when u bother an old man.

Grow up.

Yes, you are correct. The name of the video beings with "Teacher." It's fairly apparent what his occupation is. As for him teaching, no, there is none of that.
Current Gear:
Taylor 210ce
Fender Blues Jr.
Vox Tonelab LE
PRS Custom 24

Visual Sound h2o
"Even Less"
That was nothing, one of my teachers yelled and swore at kids daily and threw chairs and binders at them.
Best class ever.
Quote by stevoreno
i had a shop teacher like that in 1982. i guess shop teachers were trained to never be happy.

I had a downright awesome shop teacher in high school.
Quote by Toastbot
Kids these days and their portable video capturing machines.

Wasn't mine. You should read the first post.. I'm in an animations class and it was our assignment to go to a teacher and interview them with the classes camera. I do not carry one around with me at all times ready to film.
Current Gear:
Taylor 210ce
Fender Blues Jr.
Vox Tonelab LE
PRS Custom 24

Visual Sound h2o
"Even Less"
Quote by Aescio
Yes, you are correct. The name of the video beings with "Teacher." It's fairly apparent what his occupation is. As for him teaching, no, there is none of that.

And that warrants you harassing and bothering an old man that has done absolutely nothing to you because.....
Quote by Primus2112

Quote by kaosfire
And that warrants you harassing and bothering an old man that has done absolutely nothing to you because.....

First, explain to me how I harassed this man. I can see how it was a bother, but also, what was I bothering him from? Secondly, you're over reacting. We asked to interview him and we were immediately met with, "OUT!" A bit odd, caught us off guard. No reason for him to automatically assume hostility. We are making a documentary of the school for our animations project, this seems like good footage to me.
Current Gear:
Taylor 210ce
Fender Blues Jr.
Vox Tonelab LE
PRS Custom 24

Visual Sound h2o
"Even Less"
You shouldn't disrespect any teachers IMO.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Quote by Aescio
First, explain to me how I harassed this man. I can see how it was a bother, but also, what was I bothering him from? Secondly, you're over reacting. We asked to interview him and we were immediately met with, "OUT!" A bit odd, caught us off guard. No reason for him to automatically assume hostility. We are making a documentary of the school for our animations project, this seems like good footage to me.

Some people do no want to be on camera, especially someone elses camera, knowing that whoever owns the camera may use it for displaying purposes and these people don't want to be displayed.

I think it's kinda douchey for you to consider it as "good footage." So now you're going to humiliate your teacher? Oh wait... too late.
Quote by metaldud536
Some people do no want to be on camera, especially someone elses camera, knowing that whoever owns the camera may use it for displaying purposes and these people don't want to be displayed.

I think it's kinda douchey for you to consider it as "good footage." So now you're going to humiliate your teacher? Oh wait... too late.

No one outside of our group of 3 kids and our grading teacher will see it.. Big deal.
Current Gear:
Taylor 210ce
Fender Blues Jr.
Vox Tonelab LE
PRS Custom 24

Visual Sound h2o
"Even Less"
Page 1 of 3