As the title says, I borrowed my friends nylon string Ibanez.

I have been playing "Modoc" by Steve Morse on it, as well as "Highland Wedding" by Morse.

Classical wise, I have been playing "Jesus, Joy of Mans Desiring", by Bach (original title is in German, I translated)

So, Acoustic forum, recommend me some great songs to play! I like all kinds of music.

Also, check out those two Morse songs if you havent heard them. Theyre beautiful.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
The Bach Lute Suites are fun....also anything by F. Tarrega, if you like romantic music.
Nerve threads decoding the stream of the reality-inverting revolution
The patterned untruth of non-dream:
The closed-eye
visual delusion.
well andy mckee has a lot of diff tunings, i dont want to break any of his strings going to them.

i think in "For My Father" he tunes the A up to C. I dont want to risk that if its not my guitar.

Plus if i wanted to play Andy Mckee, Id want to play a bunch of different things from him, and change tunings every 10 minutes, which would definitely break the strings then.

thank you for all suggestions so far, keep them coming!
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...