Any ug'ers who have cats or dogs, are they sensitive to high pitched guitar noises? Especially when you play through an amp pretty loud.

I want to get a cat but I don't want that to interfere with my guitar playing
Cats are fine with High-pitched stuff. Dogs not so much.
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
My dog always come into my room when i playing loud, or when i have my music on loud.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by Supertait
My dog always come into my room when i playing loud, or when i have my music on loud.

Same. I don't get it.......
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Quote by dragoo-mon
get a mudkipz, they leik guitarz

I don't like you. At all.

On a related note-- I don't think so. Unless you have a bad amp and get mass amounts of feedback, that annoys everyone including pets.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
what about a seaking?
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
My cat likes it when I play guitar. Especially Hanger 18, for some reason. I don't really play especially loud though.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
My cat is afraid of loud music, so obviously I play as loud as I can.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
lol i have a snake and she always comes out of her cave when i play
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
go ahead and get the cat. if it doesn't like the noise, you could always go black metal and sacrifice it to satan onstage. br00tle.
Quote by mr.happyman
go ahead and get the cat. if it doesn't like the noise, you could always go black metal and sacrifice it to satan onstage. br00tle.

Just like that hippie sacrificed your penor?
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by ferretface
Same. I don't get it.......

Thirded, I have two goldens that wander in and even push open the door... and then they just lie down after a while and make me feel like I'm damaging their sensitive ears... now I'm making myself sad
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
if you're talking about high pitched noises in the outer ranges of human hearing then sure, but the 4th E above middle C isn't going to do any damage. it might annoy them mind you, just like any noise.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Last edited by Sol9989 at Dec 15, 2008,
get a snake. they dont have ears and only sense sounds through vibration... my snake likes to explore when i dethmetal lols, he liek the inflames
Quote by TheMidasTouch
Its actually afraid of all the bears in your house.

Nope, the cat is part of my alliance because it is from same the family as Tigers. it is just afraid of the loud music.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by TheMidasTouch
We have weapons that amplify sound, just for your cat.

This?
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by TheMidasTouch
How did you get a hold of one!!!

There is a trader in your midst.....

Charizard....
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by lpmarshall
Any ug'ers who have cats or dogs, are they sensitive to high pitched guitar noises? Especially when you play through an amp pretty loud.

I want to get a cat but I don't want that to interfere with my guitar playing

when ever i play though my amp, my cat tends to get pissed off and walk away. It won't interfere your playing, but it will interfere with your cat napping.
I can do it!

And so can you!

Last.fm
Quote by TheMidasTouch
Did you not notice when he exploded he gave off a high-pitched sound.

he never actually exploded
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by TheMidasTouch
Damn defective bombs. Well I just launched a concentrated sound wave at your base

wait sound in space???
grok it.

SKREAM!

I think it would run away form the noise and your intense headbanging anyways

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
my cat can listen to guitar and piano and stuff but it hates the drums.
My cat he loves it when i play bass but he's a fats assed orange cat who likes salami so i'm guessing he's a cat of simple things...My fish dosn't like it when i play anything because i thouhgt it would be a good idea to put his bowl next to my amp and speakers.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself