EDIT: Also if you started when you of age or above state why please

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Last edited by Snuffles at Dec 15, 2008,
above, didn't start until I was 18
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
never smoked tobbacco or weed, but when i was 11 me and my friends tried to smoke "grass" thinking that it meant the green grass in my lawn. we all threw up
well ive smoked when i was 14 but i dont smoke anymore. but yeah i had my first bunch of ciggarettes below 18 but never got addicted
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
I've never smoke, and its illegal here. I'm 17, you have to be 18.
ಠ_ಠ
i started at 16. i really started doing all the "bad" things (smoking, drinking, etc.) once i started driving.
i only smoke cigars every once in a while and i started when i was 18, cigs are trashy, and weed is just worthless...
Put it this way, I popped out of the womb and my first words were 'got a light, doc? What? I don't see any damn no smoking signs.'
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I've tried smoking, twice i guess, don't see the whole point. It was just a chocolate-vanilla prime-time, our school however does allow kids to go out into "the pit" (a caged-off area of our school ground) to smoke during breaks, it's pretty greasy in there...no offense to this pit however.
My Gear
Yamaha Pacifica (D'addario Flatwound)
Roland Cube 60 watt
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Boss RC-2
Montana Acoustic Guitar(Martin Regular)
i first smoked when i was twelve. i know, i'm koo, and you know i'm koo because i said koo instead of cool.
well here in NC your legally allowed to smoke at 16, but you cannot buy untill 18 or be given by anyone legal to buy (dumb rule b/c if your smoking something illegal happened but this is the state with a law about bestiality) so above if you look at the legality part or under if you look at the ability to buy anywhere they card. Although i've recently dropped the habit beyond the occasional one on a rare occasion (like once a month).

edit: to those who don't get the point of tobacco smoking, it makes you feel good if you can stand the taste and smell of the tobacco, although an endorphin (sp) in the brain is arguably better
Last edited by æTonyæ at Dec 15, 2008,
Quote by iron_maiden93
I've tried smoking, twice i guess, don't see the whole point. It was just a chocolate-vanilla prime-time, our school however does allow kids to go out into "the pit" (a caged-off area of our school ground) to smoke during breaks, it's pretty greasy in there...no offense to this pit however.

Ha, ours is called the smokers pit, or the pit also

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
The 'smoking area' at work has a pub pretty much inside the grounds. It's awesome.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I think I was below, but I think it might actually have been 14 to smoke, and 16 to buy.

I confusled
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Below. Honestly, whether or not I am deemed to be of an appropriate age to try something has no weight on my decision. I see no reason why it should. If I am going to try something, I am going to be making my decisions based solely on the costs and benefits of it. Legality is irrelevant.

I tried a few cigars that a friend and I found (...we actually found them, hidden in a bush), and after that had no desire to try tobacco again for some time. I picked up a weed habit some time after that, it became pretty routine, and I still had no interest in tobacco. Then after I turned 18 I picked up cigarettes just to get an idea of the hype behind them. I was not really impressed with them and don't intend to try them again, the positives just aren't enough to offset the negatives in my opinion. I'll stick with weed though, damn I love that shit.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by amason51
never smoked tobbacco or weed, but when i was 11 me and my friends tried to smoke "grass" thinking that it meant the green grass in my lawn. we all threw up

Call me Jack
I was legal when I had my first cigarette. Since then, the law changed and I'm now below the legal age, until the 31st anyway .
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I'm tempted to say something along the lines of "It's your body, not the government's etc yadda"

But I r too tired for a circle jerking Pit argument
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Who the hell starts smoking after they turn 18?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by HIM%(^
i only smoke cigars every once in a while and i started when i was 18, cigs are trashy, and weed is just worthless...

Weed > anything else that's smokeable.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
I started smoking at 18 because of my extremely frustrating, stressful job. Everyone there smoked and I found a pack of reds in my desk. It was like a miracle from the cancer gods.
Quote by Steven Wright
If God dropped acid, would he see people?
Well...when I started smoking I was 16, which at the time was the legal age...there was a month when it was legal.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.