would you guys recommend this wah? I'm thinking about getting one for christmas. If not, what kind of wah would you recommend? Is it even worth getting a wah pedal? Thanks.
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
Yep, id get one. Im not that good at using it yet though. I struggle to get it to sound amazing with what im playing. I got mine for 45 pounds
yes
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
it's awsome
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
I got it..it's alright for something cheap and you don't care about settings, since it's basically just a pedal on a block. If you could, you should get the Ibanez Weeping Demon, but if you don't care, then a Dunlop Crybaby is still a decent pedal
theyre good but on that kind of wah pedal you have to push it up to turn it on, and you have to automatically have that particular sound. theres other pedals that turn on just by pushing it up or down, which can be a very good thing. but yeah, theyre pretty rad
Be still my heart, I hear your back cracking...

...sounds like music to me
seriously, mine was cheaply made. dunlop crybaby wah for 60 at guitar center
idk, but for some reason it was just problems
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100