Hey guys,

Just got Logic Pro today, and I'm wondering if it is possible to have a different output source from input source. The input source for me would be my PreSonus Firestudio Project, and I want the output source to be another USB interface, which connects to my stereo. Is it possible for me to set the Firestudio Project as my input, and my Fast Track as my output? I'm using a MacBook.

Any help is appreciated!
unfortunatley not, that's one of logic's setbacks.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by Sonny_sam
unfortunatley not, that's one of logic's setbacks.

Ugh, alright. Any idea of how I can output the sound out of my Firestudio Project? I've never had to do it before, so I'm not really sure. So far though, I really like Logic. Lots of options and plugins, a really versatile program!
Best option would probably be to use headphones on the interface, or record using it, then change the device to the USB interface when you're not recording. It's annoying but it's the only way I've found around it in logic.
Quote by griffRG7321

Quote by Flying Couch

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by Sonny_sam
Best option would probably be to use headphones on the interface, or record using it, then change the device to the USB interface when you're not recording. It's annoying but it's the only way I've found around it in logic.

That's what I figured I could do, but for some reason, when I plug my headphones into the Firestudio Project, no sound outputs. I have the volume up on the main volume and headphone volume on the Firestudio.
I'm sorry but I have no experience with that particular interface. If it has driver software like mine, double check that it's set to send output to the headphones. Also try the headphones with something else to make sure they aren't the problem.
Quote by griffRG7321

Quote by Flying Couch

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by Sonny_sam
I'm sorry but I have no experience with that particular interface. If it has driver software like mine, double check that it's set to send output to the headphones. Also try the headphones with something else to make sure they aren't the problem.

Nevermind, got it working!! Thanks a lot for your help with the other question, I really appreciate it!!!!!
Why do you need to ? Why not just output the sound to your stereo from the Presonus, and sell the Fast track? I'm sure you have a reason.
There is poetry in despair.