Right now I got a budget of about $150 for a new pedal or two. I am happy enough with my current DS-1, but I was thinking about getting it modded by Keeley. That would be 75, so I would have enough to get an EQ or something. I ordered a BYOC Tremolo recently, so that should be arriving/finished soon for use.

So, the question I have, anyway, is: is the Keeley mod worth it for an upgraded distortion, or would I be better off going with an OCD or some other overdrive pedal?

Rest of my gear in signature, I don't play any one style myself, and do have to be able to use it for a wide variety of genres.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Keeley are whey expensive, you can buy mods yourself online, usually to the same quality, if not better.
You just need to know how to solder.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
^Good advice. If you can find the mods online, you can vastly improve your pedal for nearly nothing compared to paying someone else to do it.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Cool, thanks, that's the kind of information I was looking for.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!