Searchbaring was fruitless. The Genie from San Fransico. He is incredible. You just have to watch.
http://current.com/items/77206162/what_is_scratch_guitar.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU52hGo3nNc

Here's his bio from Mycult:

the genie

Born in Los Angeles and raised in San Francisco, The Genie is an avant-garde guitarist, performer, and musical pioneer best known to audiences for his 'scratch guitar' shows, a unique performance involving live looping, slide guitar, and beatboxing. In 2002 he made his debut in Montreal Canada at the Montreal DMC Championships and later at the Canadian National DMC Championships. Taking the Montreal music scene by storm he went on to collaborate with Canadian producer, DJ Horg, and recorded his debut CD, The Genie-Rebel Music in 2002. He was immediately signed to Montreal's High Life Music label (HLM), receiving Canadian distribution. In 2004 he returned to his native San Francisco where his performances immediately drew attention from the local media as he continued to stun audiences with his unique styles. Since that time he has recorded two follow-up CD's, The Genie-Entropic (recorded live in Hawaii) and Aquadry, a collaborative side-project. His music ranges various genres including electronic, hip hop, reggae, drum n bass, dubstep, middle eastern, bossa nova, and jazz. His broad range of musical interpretation has made fans of every generation and cultural background. Honing his Scratch Guitar show as a full-time performer for the past 6 years has catapulted him to an elite level of performance. In 2007 he was profiled in Guitar Player Magazine (June) and was featured on Current TV in a piece entitled "What is Scratch Guitar" which was voted number 1 and aired on national TV in the US and UK.

He is sooooo inspiring!!
Should have looked at the vid first -_-

Verrry nice
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Personally, I hated it.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
I liked it except the bits where he was sliding and getting it very out of tune. Purposeful or not, it just sounded bad.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by Tire Me.
You mean you read the bio first? or...........?

I edited my post
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
meh its was pretty original, but i only realy like the hip-hop sounding part, the rest not so much