so I have to identify some quotes from Inherit the Wind, for this final project for the semester, and i'm stuck on two of them

I have one full quote here:

"I don't understand it, and what I do understand I don't like. I don't believe I came from apes and monkeys. You see, I really haven't thought very much. I was always afraid of what I might think. It seemed safer not to think at all. Maybe - maybe what Mr. Darwin wrote is bad. Bad or good I think ideas have to come out. I think they should be heard. I don't think they ought to pass laws against them. "

and the other one is about this Golden Dancer thing

if anybody could help me it'd be very appreciated. all i need to know if who said it and who that person was saying it to

and trust me, ive googled the **** out of this and it hasn't been very fruitful, and i would look in my book but i had to give it back to the library
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
That's odd because I googled it and there's literally only one result and that is a page of quotes listing who says that... Are you sure you went to google? And not googgle or goggle?
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by merfsullivan
That's odd because I googled it and there's literally only one result and that is a page of quotes listing who says that... Are you sure you went to google? And not googgle or goggle?

yea, what exactly did you type in? because i typed in "Inherit the Wind Quotes", "Golden Dancer Quote", and "Never thought quote"
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
It's from the primary femele character, the one that is dating scopes, or whatever he's called in inherent the wind, I don't remember her name.

How will I get over the guilt of doing your super simple homework for you?

Read the damn drama, it's not well written, but it's commentary on the scopes trial and american discourse in general is interesting.