hey all i recently started modding my new SX guitar that i got from Rondo Music. So i bought some new Fender Vinatage noisless pickups and im a bit confused as to how to wire up the toggle switch as its not set up the same as the diagram i was sent with the pickups. so i was wondering if anyone else who owns a SX strat replica can help me out wiring my toggle switch.

sorry for the kinda noobish question.
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- SX Strat (w/ Fender Vintage Noisless Pickups, TBX Control, and an active circuit board for +25dB mid boost)
- Marshall DSL40C
Im assuming that the switch in the sx is a blade style and all the tabs are in a row? I cant find any diagrams showing that, and I cant remember offhand how to wire one. Hopefully someone who knows will be along soon. Untill then...

free bump
lol thanks man

bump for more help lol
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- SX Strat (w/ Fender Vintage Noisless Pickups, TBX Control, and an active circuit board for +25dB mid boost)
- Marshall DSL40C
still need help :P
bump
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- Marshall DSL40C

Is the switch like the import one? If so, here you go!
I Japanese Fenders
MIJ '86 Strat, MIJ '95 Foto Flame Tele, Jackson JSX-94
Schecter C-1 Classic 3TSB, Takamine EG544SC-4C
Warwick Corvette Fretless MIJ '89 P-Bass Lyte
Fender Geddy Lee Sig Bass, Ibanez DTT700 Destroyer
Quote by GravyFish

Is the switch like the import one? If so, here you go!

awesome man thats very helpful but i noticed one problem with your picture and my selector switch. the picture has 8 connections on it and mine has only 7, is this a problem?
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- Marshall DSL40C
a please help bump :p
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- Marshall DSL40C
Invader Jim probably has a schematic in the Ultimate wiring diagram thread, if not just post in there, you will get more help in there than here...