Well its getting around that time agian. I just got out our two snowmobiles this weekend and it was alot of fun. Just wanted to know approx. how many other people own snowmobiles on this site. Post pics if you want. I searched and didn't find alot on Snowmobiles.

Note that these links are to the best pictures I could find of my snowmobiles. The one link is on Ebay and it doesn't belong to me therefore i am not advertising it in any way. Just throwing caution to the wind.

My snowmobile is a 1997 Arctic Cat Z 440
http://www.snowsnakes.com/snowmobiles/1143915091minus_00.jpg

My dads Snowmobile is a 2001 Arctic Cat ZR 1000. I couldn't find a good picture so I just got one from the model down from it. This happens to be on Ebay.
Other snowmobile
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
I do. My dad practically collects recreational motor vehicles. Also, i'm in Michigan, in a small town, so like everyone has a snowmobile or at least a quad.
7 snowmobiles, 2 boats, 1 mini bike, 4 dirt bikes, 2 go karts, 4 lawn mowers (one modified), 2 tractors, and (don't know if this really counts) 3 cars.
thats mine right thar, or my old one. now i have a crossfire 7

MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Last edited by fender4482 at Dec 15, 2008,
Ride bears instead, they produce less emissions.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...