i felt like crap today. i had to perform a song and i had just found out about it two days earlier and i tried to learn as fast as i could. minuet-from first to last. 10 mins before i was able to do it almost perfect.

then when i was performing i messed up every 2 seconds literally it was so disappointing. i had never messed up performing to my class that much.

but then next period people saw i had my guitar and asked me to play them some metallica and other songs and they really admired my playing so that helped me out.

has anyone had this experience? really sucks
School talent show. I was the only one out of a group of musicians who showed up to perform.
Sail upon the open skies
yes. it does suck.

i was just gettin into metallica, and decided that it was proper to learn master of puppets. i practiced it for a week. had it down to a science

messed up the solo when i performed it for my class.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Ouch. Nothing worse than putting hours of your life into learning a song, nailing it perfectly by yourself, then messing up in front of people.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
School concert when I was working as a technician there. I got pulled in to play bass for pretty much every act, for half the show I was sat on stage with the chord sheets in front of me playing songs I'd never heard in my life before.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by Brokntragedy
how can you even mess up that song? its so simple -_-

What, Master Of Puppets? Are you serious???
lord, yes, when ur the only act for the talent show tht actually wasnt a class act, and ur the only one up there, because ur other members didnt show up and u have to have ur 50 year old teacher play the other guitarist xD
Quote by sw1ss023

the only really tricky part is the solo honestly... its not a hard song.
Quote by sw1ss023

i should have quoted him saying "minuet - from first to last". its not even really a song its more of a interlude acoustic simple picking exercise. fftl sucks anyways.
Quote by sw1ss023

it was a complicated song when it got to the solo.

WAS.

at first.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Dude its okay most problems associated with premature ejaculation are simply psyhological just make sure that you mix up positions and try not to worry too much about whether he going to cum or not, you just need to relax and enjoy it!
She Had An Abortion That She Made Me Pay For
Quote by KGB_INC
it was a complicated song when it got to the solo.

WAS.

at first.

Maybe i just suck...i can barely play the intro...
Quote by sw1ss023
Maybe i just suck...i can barely play the intro...

have you been playing for long?

if not, then don't worry. metallica is hard for beginners. try something easier, or an easier song than MoP.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by neopowell
School concert when I was working as a technician there. I got pulled in to play bass for pretty much every act, for half the show I was sat on stage with the chord sheets in front of me playing songs I'd never heard in my life before.

I do that every week in a weird youth band thing.
"Lord beer me strength."
man tell me about it. when i play in front of my band mates and what not im perfectly fine, we had made a nice jam and we were gonna record it (bassists dad has recording equipment/plays really good) and as soon as he walked in he wanted us to run through it, i couldnt even keep rhythm. my nerves get shot when i play in front of people that i know are really good.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )