Started and finished about three hours ago. VOX and lyrics. It's really short, around 2 minutes, but I'd love to make it longer sometime. I guess it's kind of folk-y sounding...

Gp5 and MIDI.
C4C but only if it's a good crit.

Thankee.
Attachments:
I sold my soul.zip

This Guy is Stupid.
|
\/
I really like this song I listened to it three times.

The guitar and violin sound awesome and they go very well together

The vocals are great but you I think you made a mistake at bar 18 when you wrote the lyrics because you wrote "My will will be done"

I hope you make the song longer and record it

Nice Job
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Ah, you're right about the lyrics there. I did mean it "my will will be done", with the two "will"s having the different meanings, but it does look and sound rather odd. Makes just as much sense if I shorten it to "my will be done". The lyrics are very first draft anyhow. Thanks for comments.

This Guy is Stupid.
|
\/
i think you could extend the 2nd note to De-serve. But its fine as is.

Not that bad of a song, kinda repetitive if you could elaborate on it a bit more it would be even better.

4/5.
Quote by Uber Man
it defineitly needs to be longer, sounds really cool, and the lyrics pwn

Haha, thanks man. I'm glad I've actually written some passable lyrics, even though there's only like 6 lines. I'm not sure if I want to make it longer... I want the message to stay short and simple, without getting too in-depth.

I'll try to get this recorded soon. I'm going to get a mic and sound card for Christmas, so hopefully soon after that.

I'm uploading a version that is kind of an alternate ending. It's a 3rd verse instead of the fade. This might make it even more repetitive, so tell me what you think. I'm also not sure if I'm fond of the added lyrics... I think it might be stretching now.

So, keep the crits, comments, and hopefully praise coming.
Attachments:
I sold my soul 2.zip

This Guy is Stupid.
|
\/
Last edited by Checker at Dec 17, 2008,