Congratulations on becoming a Tiger, just dont take crack, ice or pills or whatever it is you did and tarnish the Tigers reputation.

I think it will be good to have someone to compliment Deldios midfield prowess.

PS. Kevin Sheedy you are a maddog

for those not in the know http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=697531
She Had An Abortion That She Made Me Pay For
Last edited by volcom_sk8_rock at Dec 15, 2008,
I ben doing my cousins for a few years now.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
wat
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
wat?

EDIT: why do people do this? its not like that person uses this site and is gonna see this. i mean come on... this thread should be considered spam. it has no purpose.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
haha you forget that most people here have no idea what you're talking about? I don't think he'll do the team much good for a while yet.
If the tiges knew what they were doing they'd pump him full of the gear to get him back up to the heights he was at when playing for the Eagles!!

Seriously though if he gets up and running he could push them into the finals.
Quote by razorback_al_31
He should never have been aloud back into the AFL. Actually, why am i careing, i hate AFL

Dont tell me you like rugby, some rugby club wanted to take him boohoo to that
Quote by volcom_sk8_rock
Dont tell me you like rugby, some rugby club wanted to take him boohoo to that

No i don't like rugby either, cricket actually. And i just don't really like him, no matter where he plays. But good luck to him
lol stupid druggie he will be good for half the season before he is involved in another scandal and is dropped permanently from the afl

and you do realise that 90% of the people on these boards have no idea wot u are on about

GO THE DOGGIES
He had or has a drug problem is dealing with it in whatever way he can, I dont really see why that should impact the rest of his AFL carreer in my opinion what Waye Carey did sleeping with his teammates wife was a lot worse.
Quote by volcom_sk8_rock
He had or has a drug problem is dealing with it in whatever way he can, I dont really see why that should impact the rest of his AFL carreer in my opinion what Waye Carey did sleeping with his teammates wife was a lot worse.

Yes, but what Wayne Carey did didn't directly effect his performance on the field. Some of the drugs Cousins was taking would have made him feel invincible, therefor enhancing his on field performance illegally
Quote by razorback_al_31
Yes, but what Wayne Carey did didn't directly effect his performance on the field. Some of the drugs Cousins was taking would have made him feel invincible, therefor enhancing his on field performance illegally

Not sure on this but Ben Cousins wasnt taking any performance enhancing drugs was he? at least not during games. I mean he was a consistently good player throughout his early career wasnt he?
Ben Cousins is an idiot. If I was getting paid huge sums of money like he was, I wouldn't risk doing drugs. (Granted the AFL's drug policy is a joke) But I still wouldn't risk it. He shouldn't be aloud to play again.

EDIT: I say that because he's playing for the Tigers. If he came to Collingwood I would probarly be saying "He deserves another chance."
Last edited by Rhythm__Guitar at Dec 15, 2008,
Pff.
Demons are going to be Premiers in '09.
We all know that.

Plus, Cousin's is a tool.
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by volcom_sk8_rock
Not sure on this but Ben Cousins wasnt taking any performance enhancing drugs was he? at least not during games. I mean he was a consistently good player throughout his early career wasnt he?

I was under the impression that he was taking Coke, now that would make him feel like he's godzilla. I also thought he admitted to having taken drugs before games. Correct me if i'm wrong, i might be getting him and Andrew Johns mixed up.
Quote by razorback_al_31
I was under the impression that he was taking Coke, now that would make him feel like he's godzilla. I also thought he admitted to having taken drugs before games. Correct me if i'm wrong, i might be getting him and Andrew Johns mixed up.

Andrew Johns loved hitting up a few E's
Quote by JaykeSucks
Pff.
Demons are going to be Premiers in '09.
We all know that.

Plus, Cousin's is a tool.

Ahhh The Demons, Jamie Bennel and that Garlet bloke are from my town, Jamie is a really good player he had mince meat of our backline
if anyone here gives a fuck, speak now or forever hold your peace.

nobody?

ok then, TS, I can honestly say:

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK!
Quote by The4thHorsemen
if anyone here gives a fuck, speak now or forever hold your peace.

nobody?

ok then, TS, I can honestly say:

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK!

Your a ****ing spastic what do you gain from that? inches on your dick, you need it
Quote by volcom_sk8_rock
Your a ****ing spastic what do you gain from that? inches on your dick, you need it

My work here is done. All hail the mighty thread slayer!
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Dec 15, 2008,