so after one week, pretty much hai2u!

Plays awesome, it feels weird since its my introduction to 7 string guitars and so I'll go on my journey to develop myself on said string. Totally happy about it. EMGs 707, weighs about 7-8. A pretty large body which I like and a long 24 fretless ebony board.

Pics as me promised!

Agile Hornet7 Pro!

=D!
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Yup. The breath taking part about it must be the fretless ebony board. Its so damn shiny and so catchy in this white overall/black parts color combination. I just love it. I'd be more detailed about it but I have 3 finals tomorrow and I haven't studied yet. Don't have to think that much on why I haven't started yet though >.>;
Quote by Eddie4President

Quote by blake1221
It doesn't look fretless in those pictures...

Regardless, nice purchase.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by RR787
Yup. The breath taking part about it must be the fretless ebony board. Its so damn shiny and so catchy in this white overall/black parts color combination. I just love it. I'd be more detailed about it but I have 3 finals tomorrow and I haven't studied yet. Don't have to think that much on why I haven't started yet though >.>;

Yes, the finish is amazing along with the black hardware+fretboard, a great contrast.

On your finals, just put "sorry, mind consumed by beautiful guitar."
Quote by pwrmax
Fretless you say? Sounds like fun

Fretless he says, markerless he means.

Nice guitar, actually! How much did it set you back...?
^ lol, correct.

http://www.rondomusic.com/hornetpro7wh.html

Better pics I would say about the guitar itself. No markers in the fretboard and the specs detail by detail. ^^

By fretless, I mean without any markers. Go me! =/
Quote by Eddie4President

Quote by blake1221
Feels pretty legit as that's what went through my mind the day I was thinking over the purchase. I was scared that the guitar seemed nice on paper but that I would get a low quality tremolo with it. Totally the opposite on my new axe...anyway I'm outta here before I get any ideas of warming up the tubes and rocking out the Hornet when I really have to study. I'll be on tomorrow. Peace and goodnight! =D
Quote by Eddie4President

Quote by blake1221