I just bought this amp and its unbelievable yet there are 2 downsides to it, also this is my first tube amp so i could use a bit info on that. First... i had no idea it was going to be this loud at my house and i dont know where a headset thing is in here. And second its making this noise every time im close to it. And my amps are usually not even a foot away from me since i like to be close to my computer at all times for tabs and such. Any idea on why this is happening?
Quote by Rattlehead334
I just bought this amp and its unbelievable yet there are 2 downsides to it, also this is my first tube amp so i could use a bit info on that. First... i had no idea it was going to be this loud at my house and i dont know where a headset thing is in here. And second its making this noise every time im close to it. And my amps are usually not even a foot away from me since i like to be close to my computer at all times for tabs and such. Any idea on why this is happening?

I'm glad you like it

The noise you're hearing might be feedback, if you're playing with a lot of gain or playing at really loud volume levels.
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
1.) Typically, you can't use headphones with tube amps.

2.) Interference such as PC monitors, etc, will cause the hiss or static you are getting.

Check out The Valveking Thread
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=969296

Welcome to UG

PS - If you bought it new, you may want to consider trading down to the 112 50 wattr.
well theres a cellphone a couple feet away from it also its within 4 inches of my computer tower. In which my modem and router is sitting on.
i got it from guitar center but i did a clearence deal so i dont know if i can trade it or something