Ah! It's over! I'm going to Portland next year!

Any other Reedies (past, future, and present) about? Anyone else celebrating ED responses?
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
I'm applying, but regular decision, so I won't know until April. Out of curiosity, what were your scores and GPA like, and did you feel like your essay was particularly good or anything? I'm trying to figure out my odds.
Epiphone Riviera Jorma Kaukonen Deluxe
Orange Tiny Terror with a Mesa 2x12 Lone Star
Boss PH-3
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss DD-20
Fender Deluxe Mexi-Jazz
Hey Calgone - I think I was a fairly untypical admit, in that my GPA is about .6 under the average.

My GPA was 3.35 (but for the first quarter this year ~4.0)
ACT: 33 (which I sent, 36 Reading, 35 Writing, 28 Math, 33 Science, or something like that)
SATS: 2140 (which I didn't send).

I took much over the recommended load of classes, and 5 or so AP's, but compared to other schools, not that many are offered over here. As for EC's, Varsity Cross Country, Captain of the Telemark Ski Club, and such.

My essays were very, very strong. I also sent some additional writing along. I probably got in because of some solo research and exploration I did in New Guinea that wasn't exactly typical.

Anyway, good luck! Where else are you applying?
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
A pretty large number of schools actually: Reed, Stanford, M.I.T, Harvard, Harvey Mudd, Washington University, and Dartmouth, but I'm not particularly confident about a few of them...

Congratulations, by the way! I just realized I didn't say that in the other post.
Epiphone Riviera Jorma Kaukonen Deluxe
Orange Tiny Terror with a Mesa 2x12 Lone Star
Boss PH-3
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss DD-20
Fender Deluxe Mexi-Jazz
Quote by Yertle
Anyone else celebrating ED responses?

Oh lucky day! I can't get my dick up!

Hahaha. My friend is applying to Reed, it's got an awesome campus...have fun!
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"