Page 1 of 3
So like the title says, what kind of meds are you on? I'm on 37.5mg of venlafaxine which is a new anti-depressant/anti-anxiety pill and I'm on 50mg of trazodone to help me sleep... So what are you on?

-Wiz?
Pointless thread is pointless......

Zyrtec and some sort of Prescription Strength version of Aleve.

Damn me and my online hypocrisy.
¤¤¤†¤¤¤

Quote by 'idioldude'

your a fucking retard i know how sinister is spelled but that is not how he spells his stage name it is synyster

Butthurt fanboys FTL
50mg of Fluvaxomine for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by Hagane1340
Pointless thread is pointless......

Zyrtec and some sort of Prescription Strength version of Aleve.

Damn me and my online hypocrisy.

You've been here for a maximum of fifteen (or sixteen depending on where you're located) days and you're telling me what's pointless? I'm guessing this is as pointless as the numerous fap threads that come around every few weeks...
F%$#ing Pussies!!!!!!!! Or are your parents just trying not to be parents. What a sad world. What the F$#k do you have to be depressed about you whiney little bastards.

Let the Flaming begin.
My Gear
Fender Strat ('97American Lonestar HSS)
Ibanez RGTHRG1
B-52 AT100
Marshall1960A Cab
Marshall 1960B Cab
Currently just benylin but I have been told by a friend that I might want to try some anti-depressants...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Test
Deca-Durabolen
Dianabol

jk

I was on Accutane for 6 months for acne recently, but haven't been on other medications in a while.
acne stuff... stupid pimples
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
tums. i have a belly ache
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by $Guitarist$
Levothyroxin Syntheroid. 1.5 mg I believe.

haha you mean 1.5 mg would kill you

sry its just out of nature im a pharmacy tech lol

levothyroxine sodium is a hormone in mcg...there is a 150 mcg strength haha
Quote by wizards?
This is for medicine that was perscribed to you, not illicit drugs.

drugs are drugs. illegal or prescribed.
Quote by halfstacked
F%$#ing Pussies!!!!!!!! Or are your parents just trying not to be parents. What a sad world. What the F$#k do you have to be depressed about you whiney little bastards.

Let the Flaming begin.

Not flaming, but you can get depressed even by just missing a certain substance in your brain, which is a frequent cause of depression. Maybe people don't have something to bitch about, but they can still be depressed because of it. Grow up, or at least make sure you know what can cause depression so you can PROPERLY mess with people.
Quote by halfstacked

Let the Flaming begin.

Couldn't agree more. I know so many people claiming to be 'depressed' and on medication for it. It is pathetic. The majority of them are white suburban kids with amazing families who have nothing to be depressed about whatsoever. They should try living in Africa with NO parents and having to fend for themselves everyday.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by superaids!
1.75 g tetrahydracannabinol a day

Same here. As for "real" medications... None... But I sure as hell need them.
i'm currently hooked on O2.

it's powerful stuff man been hooked for years
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Page 1 of 3