no i'm not racist or anything, but i hate living in the bay area (california). those of you who live in california know what I mean. cities like: oakland, san leandro, hayward, but not SF (i love SF). its not safe to just even take a stroll to the park or a walk in your neighborhood. you get the feeling that you'll be jumped any minute and get robbed of your cash. and guitar. (my house has been robbed not just once, but a few times). people are just so ****ing weird in my neighborhood.

anyhow, i just came back to the BART station when i noticed my bike got stolen. yes, it had a nice strong u-lock on it. now its just cut in half (how is that possible?)

maybe its my fault on the bike lock, but i never feel safe living in the bay area. i need to move.

Doesn't the bay area have a sweet punk scene?
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Maybe Punks stole your bike...

Quote by foob85
Move to Washington.

We own.

Yeah and we're not that far either!
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
haha dude i live in anaheim
it's probably just as bad here as it is there
i walk around and people come up to me "hey white boy lemme borrow some money"
and crap like that, i usually say calm down and just walk away
and one time i almost got jumped for saying something like that xD
it sucks worrying constantly if you're gonna get jumped, robbed etc...
Quote by CakeIsALie

Yes, I'm totally racist, and all that, and i hate living in the bay area (aka asian 'merica). those of you who live in california know what I mean. cities like: oakland, san leandro, hayward, but not SF (i love SF). its not safe to just even take a stroll to the park or a walk in your neighborhood. you get the feeling that you'll be jumped any minute by a large black, Asian, or Hispanic man, and get robbed of your cash. and guitar. (if it was a black man, I'm sure he'd take my bass) (my house has been robbed not just once, but a few times). those non-whites are just so ****ing weird in my neighborhood.

Yeah, I'm totally racist

Fixed.
Canada's a pretty cool place.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
I live in a town called Fortville... this one time my neighbor's cow got out, that was dangerous. For real, have any of you been charged by a cow? Its bad news.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Quote by Von.

Unless you live in Toronto around Jane and Finch, or anywhere surrounding it seems lately.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I don't understand why alot of California is like this. Like not so much the bay area, but what in the world do people in southern california have to be pissed off about to where they need to commit crimes. I was in Compton, the weather was wonderful. If you are pissed off there I don't know how you could survive in Pittsburgh, Philly, NY, Boston
isn't the bay area the cradle of trash metal? seems a good enough reason to stay
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Quote by Von.

it's nice not having to worry aboot bein' shot, robbed, beaten, ect. It's also quite nice when you can leave your door unlocked and not worry aboot someone going into your house.
Quote by CakeIsALie

no i'm not racist or anything, but i hate living in the bay area (california). those of you who live in california know what I mean. cities like: oakland, san leandro, hayward, but not SF (i love SF). its not safe to just even take a stroll to the park or a walk in your neighborhood. you get the feeling that you'll be jumped any minute and get robbed of your cash. and guitar. (my house has been robbed not just once, but a few times). people are just so ****ing weird in my neighborhood.

anyhow, i just came back to the BART station when i noticed my bike got stolen. yes, it had a nice strong u-lock on it. now its just cut in half (how is that possible?)

maybe its my fault on the bike lock, but i never feel safe living in the bay area. i need to move.

Dude if you live in San Francisco you must be ****ing rich. I mean hell for like 500k you get like a 2 bedroom house. I thought San francisco was like the 2nd most expensive city in the USA? Unless you live near a ghetto city
Quote by guyperson
Hey, I live in San Jose, and it's nothing like that here. I guess there are some neighborhoods that seem a little dangerous, but overall it's pretty safe.

Yeah it's pretty safe here.

Then again it's a giant suburb and there's nothing to do here.
Quote by CakeIsALie

Where do you live exactly?
Quote by Von.

+ 1 everyone knows eachother on my street we would never get robbed here.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
n*gga stole my bike!
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

man the bayis the bay

you dont like the uptension city beat then move out west, or i guess from the bay back east.

any city has these problems, put up with em or go live in ohio.
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
I live in a town called Fortville... this one time my neighbor's cow got out, that was dangerous. For real, have any of you been charged by a cow? Its bad news.

Cow got in my backyard once. It shared about three seconds of moment with four dogs. Defining moment in history.

On topic..... Anytime you say "I'm not racist, but," I read "RACIST POST IS NEXT:"
Just sayin'.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Learn how to defend yourself.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs

God, I hate that shit...
Quote by goest
God, I hate that shit...

Python.

Your avatar just became a Python. Tell me I'm not insane...?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
Python.

Your avatar just became a Python. Tell me I'm not insane...?

...The Python is a lie?
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs

Try 50 or so, after accidentally hitting one whilst playing golf. Now that **** is scary.
-

Quote by goest
...The Python is a lie?

Lookin' mighty similar.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by CakeIsALie

Why'd you feel the need to say that? Your entire post didn't have anything to do with race.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
We've been robbed...twice.
Once before I was born some drunks stole some tomato plants and threw them off a cliff.
And some idiot stole the front panel on our car radio thingo.Dum **** doesn't know that meant neither of us could use it
Any ways I have trouble locking doors,cos I never did it when I was young.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
I know someone who shagged a cow.

Just putting that out there.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by SteveHouse

Lookin' mighty similar.

Ahh, you have an eye, my friend.

...nudge, nudge, wink, wink.
most if not all medium to large sized cities have the same problem, just some more than others. I lived in an area in Modesto (central valley, highest car theft rate in california and maybe the nation. if you don't live in cali you've probably never heard of it, and even then who knows) where there were pretty much NO white people. Now i'm mexican so i didn't give a ****, but it sure wasn't safe to be white.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Quote by Mr Lordi
haha dude i live in anaheim
it's probably just as bad here as it is there
i walk around and people come up to me "hey white boy lemme borrow some money"
and crap like that, i usually say calm down and just walk away
and one time i almost got jumped for saying something like that xD
it sucks worrying constantly if you're gonna get jumped, robbed etc...

lol dude i live in tustin (well im away at school now) and ive heard about anaCRIME.... my aunt lives there and i heard its pretty bad in some places. but there are some nice places. why dont you come live in Tustin?
Member of the Guitarists Born in 1990 Club. PM Gibson_God11 to join

Member of the I have every metallica album and I love it!
club. PM BDR_23 to join

www.myspace.com/shepherdjoe

X
i live in davis but originally from san jose, agree with TS. even though i live in the rich part of san jose, the bay area is either boring or dangerous. going to college is the best decision i've ever made