i don't think this has been done before but i thought it would be a cool thing to do

basically write what you're gonna do today/tomorrow/whenever (true or fictional) using song titles... either list it or do it in a paragraph (but if u do it in a paragraph then bold or capitalize the song titles to make it obvious)

example:

First, I Get It Up, so it's Like a Stone, and then I Cum Blood. Then I'll go to the Island in the Sun and Smoke Two Joints. The forecast says it will be Raining Blood so I'll bring my Umbrella.

so yea.. go crazy with it.

edit: if you wanna do "hard mode" like RPGoof then just put your itunes on shuffle and use whatever songs come up
Quote by Trowzaa
I immediately clenched my butthole after reading that...
Last edited by vartanspartan at Dec 15, 2008,
Quote by crackerpleaz
Mary Had A Little Lamb so I slaughtered it with a machete.

you made me smile

I will date rape a girl today
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Remind me to never give you up, let you down, run around or desert you.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
First, just COME AS YOU ARE to my place. Then, hand me the shotgun and I'll tell you that YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT. But before I blow my head off, I'll show you where my note is and it tells you ALL APOLOGIES for getting blood everywhere.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by EvilDomo
First, just COME AS YOU ARE to my place. Then, hand me the shotgun and I'll tell you that YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT. But before I blow my head off, I'll show you where my note is and it tells you ALL APOLOGIES for getting blood everywhere.

haha Nirvana addict or something
and that last part about the note apologiving reminds me of Death from Mayhem's suicide letter
Hard mode: Use shuffle!

I went down to Southampton Dock and took a look at the Hourglass. I then noticed it was Helloween, so I said that my Slaves shall serve. I took a look on the Otherside as I was Holding Onto Life, but decided I was just Another Brick in the Wall and gave up on life. I became yet another one of the Renegades of Funk.

Hard mode makes no sense D:
after turning off
THE LAST REMAINING LIGHT
i headed out to
AMITYVILLE.
i had to follow the
SIGN FROM THE NORTH SIDE
in order to get there.
after being
TRASHED LOST & STRUNG OUT
for so long, i decided it was time to
TAKE THE POWER BACK.

and ill finish later im busy studying D:

EDIT: RPGoof did the same thing i did. great minds think alike maybe?
I can’t get no satisfaction. It’s difficult because I Cum Blood.
So my girlfriend had to by a dildo, because she likes the Good Vibrations. I went Crazy at her and decided to punch her. After I punched her several times she broke down into tears. I felt bad so I said No Woman, No Cry. Then I punched her again because I can. After that I went for a ride with my Sister Ray in my Little Red Corvette. I told her I was going to rape her and she said I Wanna Be Sedated. I told her I was going to rape her One Way or Another. I started raping her in the anus. Help she screamed Help. After I raped her she was All Shook Up. Why did I do this? I Cant Explain.
Last edited by Rhythm__Guitar at Dec 15, 2008,
First thing I did was watch the news and read the forcast which says RAIN is inevitable, as I walked to school someone came up to me and asked my name, I said MY NAME IS JONAS and continued walking, when i finally got there I met my RED EYED FRIEND and told him someone on the news got F*CKED WITH A KNIFE, he said thats THE END OF EVERYTHING
I am a frontier psychiatrist who recently joined the michigan militia due to my unusual ability to fly. Everyone else said "if i could fly, i'd float on to paradise city where I was meant to live" But I ignored them and put on my lead boots so I could let the drummer kick. but every waking moment the pain was more than it seems. Somehow I let it be; I was unfortunately left for dead. I woke up in a white room but in a blue condition. I found out that the drummer was a runaway, wanted dead or alive, and thought to be crazy. But I said "let's call the whole thing off", but they would settle for nothing. Later on I made an experimental film (for the benefit of Mr. Kites). I think I'll just go have a beer.
I Want One!!!

The Kraftwerkers: The Society for the Appreciation of Kraftwerk
Last edited by Salute to Jaco at Dec 15, 2008,
So i was SMOKIN IN THE BOYS ROOM when LADY EVIL walked in and was like" I herd u liek t3h mudkipz" and i was alBACK OFF BITCH and she was likeTASTE OF MY SCYTHE and i said "go sleep on a BED OF RAZORS" then this guy who was OUTAIDE THE WALL yelled BARK AT THE MOON.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
I was walking under Vegas Skies when a F*cking Hostile Crashed into me, and said I'm gonna send you to hell, then i said: I've been There And Back Again, then i was laying Under The Gun, then he said: Smile Pretty For The Devil.

i know, it's stupid, its all i could come up with
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
i walked to HANGAR 18 where I CUM BLOOD all over a BLOODSTAINED GROUND. all of a sudden GOD, HIS SON AND HOLY ***** were CAUGHT IN A MOSH while a BURNING ANGEL was BLINDED BY FEAR and ****ED WITH A KNIFE at LAKE BODOM
I will walk by some STONE PEOPLE, then punch MY GIRLS EX-BOYFRIEND, then go HEAD OVER HEALS, WITH YOU. then play the BONG SONG. then climb the STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN but then turn back because I'm INVINCIBLE, and then SLEEP.
but be careful cause
I'VE GOT A DARK ALLEY WAY AND A BAD IDEA THAT SAYS YOU SHOULD SHUT YOUR MOUTH.
and I'm INVINCIBLE (stupid re-used song names). but you can still SAVE ME (wtf?).
and I havn't GIVEN UP. you ZERO.
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES you EYELESS...DARK CHEST OF WONDERS......

Shuffle mode pissed me off with Dark Alley and Stairway
So today i'm starting my ROAD TRIPPIN trip AROUND THE WORLD,then once i finish with that i''l go to a PARALLEL UNIVERSE,but hopefully that won't have any affect on the OTHERSIDE of my SCAR TISSUE.I will get to Oregon RIGHT ON TIME if they arent suffering from CALIFORNICATION too badly. I'll tell all the people there I LIKE DIRT but they'll question that when i show them THIS VELVET GLOVE.I'll be seen as a SAVIOR and we'll all say summer time backwards,which is "EMIT REMMUS" I can EASILY say I guarantee i will GET ON TOP of these things things. However i should get that PURPLE STAIN off my PORCELAIN vehicle first.
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
The Scorpion Sleeps as i slowly lose Patience waiting on you. Finally, you arrive and i said "Lets get Invisible". but you said no, so i split you Right in Two Then i buried you in a Hole in the Earth My fears have become Phobias and im sorry that i left your body to dissolve and decay in the earth. im really sorry but its Family Tradition to do that.
My Arsenal.
'85 B.C. Rich Virgin
Line 6 spider 3 75w
Silver sharpie.
Pocket knife.
classicrockboy's To-Do list...
1. Go to the Bicycle Race
2. Bring It On Home
3. Change the World
4. Come Together
5. Go on a Crazy Train
6. Dance Dance Dance
7. Dream On
8. Fade to Black
9. Fly Like An Eagle
10. Be a Fool in the Rain
11. Check in at Hotel California
12. Go to the Houses of the Holy
13. Jump
14. Buy a Kashmir sweater
15. Meet up with Mr. Crowley, Mr. Jones, Mr. Roboto, and Mr. Tambourine Man
16. Go to Paradise City
17. Play the Game (i lost by the way)
18. Go on the Rock 'N Roll Train
19. Go Runnin' With The Devil
20. Shout
21. Buy a Stairway to Heaven
22. Go to The Trial
23. Twist and Shout
24. Go Under the Bridge
25. Walk This Way

Boy, what a day!

i went through all 499 songs on my iPod and came up with those. lol
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
I had Borg Sex after Surfing with the Alien. We then made Friends under the Big Bad Moon. I then went Flying in a Blue Dream on the Crystal Planet. This is where I met The Extremist and did the Devils Slide into a Mind Storm. While loking Slick, I watched Clouds Race Across the Sky. After all of this, I did the Satch Boogie all the way back to my Time Machine. I had to ask Why I believe in The Mystical Potato Head Groove Thing. It is a Starry Night now, and it's time to have more Borg Sex.

EDIT: The words "Why" and "I Believe" are two different songs.
Last edited by The.new.guy at Dec 15, 2008,
My friend and I wrote this one Media Lesson, but I guess I could post it here for fun.

I had been awoken at 6:00, whilst inside my Glass Prison. I decided to go for a morning jog, so I left my Home. I started to Walk Beside You, when suddenly, I was tripped up by The Root of All Evil, which unknowingly tried to Pull Me Under. After I pulled myself to my feet, a Panic Attack eased its way into my body. All of a sudden I was Surrounded by These Walls that were Falling Into Infinity.

After the walls decided to Disappear, I ventured towards the church, when I suddenly got Caught in A Web, and I started thinking "Is it Never Enough?".

When I was Finally Free of the web, I started towards the church once again. I had to make a speech on Repentance, in which my final statement was "In The Name of God, you must Honor Thy Father." I tried to tap into someone's Stream of Consciousness, but their mind was Vacant. I decided to return to Metropolis.

By now, the Dark Eternal Night had come, and I was walking Under a Glass Moon. It felt as if A Change of Seasons had occurred. Suddenly, I felt as if I was In The Presence of Enemies. I felt Scarred, so I kept myself in Constant Motion because whatever was out there, was trying to pull me into The Ministry of Lost Souls, when suddenly there was a Fatal Tragedy. My girlfriend, Anna Lee was taken. She started to scream; "Don't listen to what my father says, To Live Forever is a Lie!" I decided I had to see her One Last Time, before The Silent Man took her away from me forever. I started to re-enact The Dance of Eternity, whilst trying to remain true to the fact that The Spirit Carries On. Through Her Eyes, I knew her Innocence Faded away.

It took me a few days to get over the fact that it would never be The Way it Used to Be. I lay down and Wait For Sleep, inside a Space-Dye Vest. Suddenly I started to hear Voices, which sounded like an Erotomania. I got up, and took a look into The Mirror, that reminded me that tomorrow is Another Day. Through My Words, the story may sound different, but she is now Beyond This Life. My Blind Faith contradicted popular belief, but I had Misunderstood The Great Debate. Her house is now Forsaken and I refuse to venture there, because the Prophets of War reside there.

It was now Eve, and As I Am, This Dying Soul had to make an Endless Sacrifice with Sacrificed Sons. A few months later, after my Trial of Tears, I started Learning to Live because I had found out that The Answer Lies Within. Regression set in as I experienced a Strange Deja Vu. I heard an Octavarium, while Overture 1928 was playing. This made me experience Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence.

I decided to Take The Time, since it was a New Millennium, to hold a Funeral for a Friend. This would ensure that Lifting Shadows Off a Dream was possible. Suddenly I heard The Big Medley, which sounded like someone calling "Hey You! It's Only a Matter of Time."
lol some of these are pretty good
Quote by Trowzaa
*reserved*

I took him under my Little Wing and I said Don't Tread On Me so he came up with a Remedy to stop boredom on a Lonely Day.
He used the remedy,so he smiled,lied back and said Ain't it the life suddenly he realised that Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off which his Nemisis disagreed with.He received The Gift as he opened the Cemetary Gates. One tombstone stood out,the place where I was buried.My apprentice got the Kotov Syndrome which made him addicted to heroin. He tried Breaking The Habbit he took a long Trip which caused constant Jamming of his penis.He tried to stop it with the technique they call Kick,Push but nothing happened except it caused permanent Footprints wherever he went.He went home and composed the Ballad Of The Beaconsfield Miners but instead Drowned And Torn Asunder which was really Something In The Way of making him finish his song.While gathering thoughts,he saw The Apparation.I put a bucket of water over his head and said Wake Up. I wasn't dead and his penis wasn't jammed.So we headed to the Concrete Jungle and went to the library where we read up on Historia Calamitatum and tried to Resolve

This was on hard mode
I could do more but I'm tired
Last edited by timo1 at Dec 16, 2008,
I will Die, Die My Darling because i will have overdosed on Cocaine. If I don't hit a Dead End, chances are that I will be either climbing the Stairway To Heaven to then be Knocking On Heaven's Door or take the Highway To Hell and have Sympathy For The Devil. If there is no Afterlife, I guess it kind of sucks but at least i'll be Laid To Rest and won't feel anything. But if The Spirit Carries On, I'll be upstairs Jamming with Jimi, playing Purple Haze.
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
another hard mode!

left with SENTIMENTS OF YOU i begin my DYING CHANT. i wake up to a COLD DAY IN HELL and reform in THE BLACKEST INCARNATION. HER VOICE RESIDES still within my head. I can still smell her DEATH BREATH. it appears that i was in the deepest circle of hell, reserved for betrayers and MUTINY. a COLD DAY IN HELL left me with FROSTBITE for FIVE MONTHS, and a SPEECH IMPEDIMENT. i had finally reached my BREAKING POINT, sick of these SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AND CITY LIGHTS. I guess it was TOO LATE FOR ROSES. it all ended in a BLOOD STAINED BEDSHEET BURDEN. i cant OVERCOME the fact that i am EMPTY INSIDE.

i do believe that one turned out nicely
^ Jolly good, sir.

EDIT: We sailed on, singing our IMMIGRANT SONG, searching for THE GOD THAT FAILED, only to realize the horrible BLACK COMEDY we were being tricked into. Realizing there was no SAVING US, we rushed to get the HOLY WATER, but soon found ourselves surrounded by BLACK.

Meh...hard mode, while awesome, can make little to no sense...
Last edited by goest at Dec 16, 2008,
Now, one day I started telling everyone
That "Killing Is My Business..."
And I was hung like a martyr
For "Looking Down the Cross"
My "Skull Beneath The Skin"
Prophesied "Last Rites/Loved To Death" my friends
Then I started seeing "Bad Omens" in my head
"Good Mourning/Black friday" will I "Wake up Dead"?
If I "Aint Superstitious" then this won't mean a thing
But some crazy **** has happened since "The Conjuring"

Came "Anarchy" to "Set The World Afire"
Pain of "Hook In Mouth", "In My Darkest Hour"
Corruption of the world "Peace Sells...But Nobody's Buying"
Ignorant religion "Holy Wars" and the dying, yea
"Tornado" nearly got me
By the "Skin of My Teeth"
"This Was My Life","Forclosure of My Dreams"
May the past "Rust in Peace" in "Hangar 18"
And "Countdown to Extinction"
Just be a bad dream
"Lucretia" said... " he he he
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
Now, one day I started telling everyone
That "Killing Is My Business..."
And I was hung like a martyr
For "Looking Down the Cross"
My "Skull Beneath The Skin"
Prophesied "Last Rites/Loved To Death" my friends
Then I started seeing "Bad Omens" in my head
"Good Mourning/Black friday" will I "Wake up Dead"?
If I "Aint Superstitious" then this won't mean a thing
But some crazy **** has happened since "The Conjuring"

Came "Anarchy" to "Set The World Afire"
Pain of "Hook In Mouth", "In My Darkest Hour"
Corruption of the world "Peace Sells...But Nobody's Buying"
Ignorant religion "Holy Wars" and the dying, yea
"Tornado" nearly got me
By the "Skin of My Teeth"
"This Was My Life","Forclosure of My Dreams"
May the past "Rust in Peace" in "Hangar 18"
And "Countdown to Extinction"
Just be a bad dream
"Lucretia" said... " he he he

smartass
Rock_Rebel's To-Do list-

1. Figure out How To Save A Life
2. Prayed at the Church Of Hot Addiction
3. Cook a chicken Inside The Fire
4. Get changed, and Get Ready For This
5. Hang out with My Lovely Man
6. Looked up some maps of New York
7. Dropped in at Suffragette City
8. Talk to my Mama
9. Work at the Car Wash
10. Become Disciplined, and put Everything In It's Right Place

Yea, they're all at the end of the sentences. Get over it
Quote by jetfuel495
another hard mode!

left with SENTIMENTS OF YOU i begin my DYING CHANT. i wake up to a COLD DAY IN HELL and reform in THE BLACKEST INCARNATION. HER VOICE RESIDES still within my head. I can still smell her DEATH BREATH. it appears that i was in the deepest circle of hell, reserved for betrayers and MUTINY. a COLD DAY IN HELL left me with FROSTBITE for FIVE MONTHS, and a SPEECH IMPEDIMENT. i had finally reached my BREAKING POINT, sick of these SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AND CITY LIGHTS. I guess it was TOO LATE FOR ROSES. it all ended in a BLOOD STAINED BEDSHEET BURDEN. i cant OVERCOME the fact that i am EMPTY INSIDE.

i do believe that one turned out nicely

for random that turned out pretty good
Quote by Trowzaa