So I'm standing in Victoria Secret with my friend and whenever I'm in there I don't talk, cause I never know if what I'm saying is acceptable "girl talk" or not and I always feel I run the risk of being attacked by all the other girls in the store for not being "hot" enough. So I'm silently standing there and watching people walk by (Christmas time brings out strange people) and I see Dan Auerbach just walking by with a girl and a baby (probably about 1 year old?) and he's pushing this stroller and he's wearing the coolest outfit ever. I'm like pointing at him going "HEY HEY.....guys.....I totally think that Dan Auerbach from the Black Keys" Of course my friends didn't care. So he stops and says he wants to go to the record store to the girl and they turn around and walk the other way.

So my first question is......is Dan married? I'm pretty sure he is cause I've seen him wear a wedding ring. And does he have a kid? I tried to look this up and couldn't find it anywhere.

Listen to my covers here.

"Some even claim that I'm a terror, a dictator and they're right." - Lou Reed

AK-ROWDY
Dude when I was at my hotel I saw the fat guitar player from taking back sunday chain smoking durries outside.
She Had An Abortion That She Made Me Pay For
Quote by volcom_sk8_rock
Dude when I was at my hotel I saw the fat guitar player from taking back sunday chain smoking durries outside.

dude, yes!!!... the drones are the greatest band to come out of Australia next to you am i
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Quote by groll01
dude, yes!!!... the drones are the greatest band to come out of Australia next to you am i

Yes I knew my sig was going to be useful someday, I'll add you .
She Had An Abortion That She Made Me Pay For