1 2%
GHS Strings
4 6%
Gibson
0 0%
Other
4 6%
Voters: 66.
What's your favorite brand of strings? Feel free to discuss this. I'm sure this has been done a million times, but I couldn't find anything with the (in)famous searchbar

My vote is for DR Strings
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
I've always liked D'Addario lights.I've tried several other brands and they just didn't have that "feel" to them I guess.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Ernie for electric, Martin for acoustic, Rotosound for bass
Easily the second best guitarist from Oklahoma City
ive been using DR for awhile and i like em. Ernie Balls are good. im not too picky.
ive always used dean markley blue steel for my guitar and bass and I love them both
in the past i've used DR, GHS, and D'addario.

D'addario .11's are my favorite, have been for a few years now.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
DR's BABY

The only ones that feel right lol.

gauges 10-52 here
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
I just put DR 10-52s on my guitar, and I like them so far, so I think I'll go with DR again in the future.
Ernie Ball. I've tried every other common brand and EBs definitely feel and sound the best, not to mention seem to last the longest.

... Well... not quite. Gibson's strings are actually better I find, especially the Vintage Reissue line, but they cost twice as much as a set of EBs here. I use Gibson Vintage Reissue strings on my VOS Custom Shop Gibson, but every other guitar gets EBs.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
rotosound pure nickels 10-46,

they last me longer ( i can kill nickel plated steel strings with tarnish in under an hour) and a like the way they sound on my les paul.

For some reason I still use earnie ball 10s on my strat, and I'm actually now starting to wonder why.......

Now I remember, it's cos the single coils dont handle the pure nickels so well
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
DR 12-52s. too heavy for most people, but not me.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
I use DR's as my main strings for my Jackson's (Hi-beams,HI Voltage)
Dunlop/Everly strings for my Ibanez's (KFK,B52,X Rockers)
12-60 for tunings below open C
11-50 for all tunings
10-46 for standard and D standard tunings

and for acoustic i use Kerly Earthtones/Ernie Ball Earthwood silk and steel in 10 gauge for my takamine acoustic.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
I use elixirs on my acoustic, I usually buy em for electric too but I am gonna try ernie balls next.
David St. Hubbins: Dozens of people spontaneously combust each year. It's just not really widely reported.
- Spinal Tap
ddario EXP for acoustic
but elixirs light gauge for electric, i've tried the rest, now i use the best
If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all
This raises a question, can 10-52 gauge strings handle up to say.. Drop C tuning?

I play pretty much in Standard and Drop D right now, but some of the songs I want to learn are Drop C and dont sound quite right in Drop D. =p