is there a pedal similar to the mxr double shot distortion pedal? 2 independant channels which can be toggled between one another? i think they had an awesome idea with this pedal, but the pedal just doesnt sound that great...so is there something else thats similar to it but sounds better?
Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Alpine White) (retired)
Gibson Les Paul Swamp Ash studio
Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded (Tobacco Burst)

Bass
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz
There's the EHX double muff, but I don't know how similar that is. You may also want to look at the Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde, which has a distortion and an OD together.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
well using the pedal is a very good idea, instead of 2 pedals, its 2 pedals in 1, which u can toggle between...so really its just less pedal stomping which makes this pedal a very convinient pedal
Guitars

Bass
But, it's the same pedal twice, seems pointless. The point of having other pedals and channels if for different sounds. Sure, you could get different sounds with that pedal, but they would be fundamentally the same. If that's what you're going for then it would be perfect, but to me two separate overdrive/distortion pedals would be much more versatile.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
build the pedal you want.
my stuff
<><><><>
roland cube<---(anyone wanna buy it?)
b.c. rich mockingbird masterpiece<-----(is gunna get new electronics soon)
mxr 10-band EQ
crybaby 535Q wah <---(its awsome)
actually, is there a way to wire 2 pedals together so i can toggle between them?
Guitars

Bass
um possibly but it might be cheaper to just buy two pedals kits and wire them into one casing.
my stuff
<><><><>
roland cube<---(anyone wanna buy it?)
b.c. rich mockingbird masterpiece<-----(is gunna get new electronics soon)
mxr 10-band EQ
crybaby 535Q wah <---(its awsome)