Ok so I keep cutting in and out with my amp cables going through my pedals and guitar. The cables connecting the pedals are fine.

I play mostly at home, but sometimes I go to and fro ppls houses to jam.

What are some good recommended DURABLE cables.
depends on how much you wanna shell out. if you dont care to put out 50 bucks a pop for cables, get some Mogami's. if your on a budget, you might want to try dimarzio cables.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

I have to say that my VOX cable is handling itself pretty well. I've had it for two years and I haven't experienced any problems. I'm very happy with it, and it wasn't too expensive.
on the cheaper side of mogami, you could go with monster or livewire. i use both and have no problems with either of them.
Mogami or Monster Cables. I don't own a mogami but my friend does and it has served him pretty well. I have two monsters, for about two and a half years, and they have never failed me. Always sound great, all my sound gets through. Plus a lifetime warranty.
Gear:1991 Fender MIJ Jazz/Squier VM Fretless Jazz -> Pitchblack -> Way Huge Green Rhino -> Boss OC-2 -> Boss DD-7 -> Markbass Tube 800 -> SWR 4x12.

Flat wounds. Flat wounds on everything. Everything is a little fatter when it's flatter.
I have a DeMarzio, and its pretty decent. I think Im gonna pick up a Monster of Mogami one of these days though.