so i was staying at my mates place with a few other guys, and then at about 10:00, we decided to walk to my other friends place and pick him up.
on the way, 3 of the guys were like, tagging up the scout hall, but i didnt want to be there, so i walked off and waited for them. we kept walking and then we split up and me and one of the guys that was tagging and my other friend who didnt got pulled up by the cops, and the guy who was tagging had a texta, and it was leaking all over his hands, and it was on mine too, coz i was helping him wrap it up.
but the cops got all our numbers, and went down the street and arrested one of the guys who was over age.
when he got back to the place we were staying like 4 hours later, we read through his statement and ****.
he and the 2 other guys have to go to court (all first offence except one is second maybe), and im ****ting my pants coz i dont want them to call me (the cops), but im gonna tell my mum when she gets home anyway.
the ****e thing is that i never get in trouble, i just got an awesome report and now the cops are gonna be calling me up to see what happened last night.
im not gonna be getting in trouble, coz they all said i walked away, but the overage on has no job, and now is more likely to not get one.

TL;DR
friends were tagging, have to go to court, im worried and paranoid

does anyone else have similar stories?
Quote by TunerAddict
BEST PAINTJOB EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the sickest paint job in all of GB&C

Hawaiian Shirt Guy Of the Australia FTW! Club.
PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.
Australians only.

Quote by Survivalism
tl;dr - Friends make douchebag decisions.

i reckon
Quote by TunerAddict

Australians only.

that exact thing happened to bme pretty much but with drinking instad of tagging, and when the cops showed up i was gone and nobo0dy mentioned id been there,
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
My mate got caught tagging a listed building, and he just got a £100 fine.

Amusing little tags they are though, in some impressive places.
tl;dr

TS hangs out with stupid people.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by razorback_al_31
You got done tagging in Emerald hahahhaha i didn't know they had cops out there yet.

lol, it was emerald victoria.
cops just called me and said that if i dont make a statement they can charge me with association, but ill make one.
and theyve been trying to catch my older mate for 6 months, but theyre after someone else for the tags he did
Quote by TunerAddict

Australians only.