Page 1 of 6
Can't we just call them black people? I call me a white person. Either that, or I'm going to have to start referring to myself as a "European American".

I just don't get it.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
I call me a you.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
call them what you want. but its your butt on the line if you happen to offend someone.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

I call Black people graham crackaz.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
I'm Arab and I actually feel offended by the term "Middle-eastern", it just seems too politically correct.
do you really care oh so much to make a thread about it?

who gives, all words, and its fvcking 'Caucasian' you retard.
I'm colourblind. Don't ask me.
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
I love when ignorant people call all black people african americans. Even if they are born and raised in England it's just an instinct for people to call them african americans, even tho they may be from a different country.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by slash4114
call them what you want. but its your butt on the line if you happen to offend someone.

What he's trying to say is that it shouldn't be offensive to anyone. I'll start calling them African-Americans when they start calling me Caucasian.
most arent even from Africa. If I was black I'd want to be called black.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Actually I think the NAACP prefers the term "black" again this month.....
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Apparently, I'm the only person in the world who sees the blindingly obvious racism of "African American" in the first place. Most black people in America aren't from Africa. They weren't born in Africa, they didn't live in Africa, and most of them have never even BEEN to Africa. Yet, they're black, so, clearly, they must be African.

If you're born in America to American parents and you live in America, guess what? You're fucking American.

Quote by crackerpleaz
What he's trying to say is that it shouldn't be offensive to anyone. I'll start calling them African-Americans when they start calling me Caucasian.

Man, don't call me "Caucasian." What the hell country is Caucasia? I'm a white person. Actually, I'm white as hell. I have the complexion of a urinal. Call me white.
because we are a racist society?..why do they get all the good scholarships? why are they usually more racist than us whities?
Quote by ghostnineone
I dont see race...

i only see red white and blue

/reference

The Star Spangled Banner.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by Maus24
I call Black people graham crackaz.

luuuuuulz!
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Meh.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Survivalism
Apparently, I'm the only person in the world who sees the blindingly obvious racism of "African American" in the first place. Most black people in America aren't from Africa. They weren't born in Africa, they didn't live in Africa, and most of them have never even BEEN to Africa. Yet, they're black, so, clearly, they must be African.

If you're born in America to American parents and you live in America, guess what? You're fucking American.

This. Seriously.
dude just let it go.

Quote by ghostnineone
I dont see race...

/reference

Colbert Reference?
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Why not just call them "people?"

+23462463456346346
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by ghostnineone
I dont see race...

/reference

Colbert, but he didn't say it, a guest told him he did.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Survivalism

If only the NAACP had this kind of logic.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
you know, there was a time when people just wanted to be know as "American?"

how the times have changed.
There's one thing I hate, and that's political correctness.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by tremeloud
+23462463456346346

Oh God dammit! Can't you just give me a nice even number? I do have to add these up!

Oh who the hell am I kidding, I make my accountant do it MWAHAHA.

You're working through christmas, Johnson! Add my internet points! Bwahahaha!
white people are afraid to offend ne one..like a black dude would ever be afraid to call me a white boy.. or a mexican dude would be afraid to call me a white boy. so why do you feel the need to call them a politically corect term? is not like they ever stop to call us caucasian.
African-Americans: Because everyone knows that dark skinned people only come from Africa, and can only be found in America

/sarcasm
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Oh God dammit! Can't you just give me a nice even number? I do have to add these up!

Oh who the hell am I kidding, I make my accountant do it MWAHAHA.

You're working through christmas, Johnson! Add my internet points! Bwahahaha!

But sir!!

My son tim needs an operation!
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

A girl in my social studies class last year referred to Pygmies as African-Americans. God some people are stupid.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
i call them nig....wait thats not right.

if you were born in africa then you are african american if not then **** off ur black