what are your thoughts on freedom. not necessarily being free from a master or whatever.
but freedom like alone time.

do we need it? why?

I think no matter how much we love our friends and family and always want to be around them, a little alone time can be a wonderful thing
yeah but then again, is freedom just a desire, and once we have it we start to realize why we had structure to begin with and maybe even miss it
i have the freedom to fapp it wherever i want........and i will for that right, as did my father and my fathers father
they are coming to rape our cows and slaughter our women
Quote by cpt jaredkent
ahh

The Pit
They always deliver

*bows*

edit: you fixed it

damnit! *fixes own post*
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Dec 15, 2008,
Quote by The4thHorsemen
*bows*

edit: you fixed it

damnit! *fixes own post*

haha, i assume your referring to my <B> debacle i hoped no one saw
I find it very interesting that you define solitude as freedom. I would define it in those terms.

I believe that in order to be happy we need balanced lives and I think solitude is a natural human desire. I feel that if we were constantly with other people then our lives wouldn't be balanced. Furthermore, as much as we love the people we care about, we are all human and thus all flawed so inevitably these people end up annoying us and we end up annoying them. So I believe some distance is required to counteract our negative feelings towards others.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
"Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows."
Are we really free though? Humans are still governed by their emotions, so strictly speaking, we're not free from their effects. Henceforth as our outside world affects our emotions, we are in turn controlled by our outside world, and we are not free from it?

Although the alternative to that is becoming a recluse
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
Quote by A8039077
Are we really free though? Humans are still governed by their emotions, so strictly speaking, we're not free from their effects. Henceforth as our outside world affects our emotions, we are in turn controlled by our outside world, and we are not free from it?

We can't always control our emotions, however we can always control how we act on them.
Quote by A8039077

Dude, what the fuck? I need 3-D glasses or something just to read that post! Although now that I've quoted it, it's come up in lovely black and white. And your ideas on freedom are very philosophical

I myself determine freedom as being able to do what I want to. I hate the fact that I work in an office, doing what I'm told when I'm told. I'm glad that I'm working towards being able to play guitar for a living in some way or another, which will hopefully allow me the freedom I desire.

Either that or I'll lead the Communist revolution I've been planning for a while and just become Britain's next top Stalin
I'm not free.

I dont have a buck o'five.

=[
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
watch that scots vs englishs film with that guy who does not like jews. this says all about freedom!