I have a Marshall Jvm-410h 100 watt head its a valve head.
Nothing wrong with it but i made a mistake buying it as i have gone off its tone.
But holy jesus how do i get rid of it?
I paid around £650 for it and i think i want around £400 if i sold it

I want to get a peavey 6505 someone help me
MANCHESTER UNITED
you're selling it for 400?! that's like 600 US dollars. those heads are 2200 over here!

PS: hot damn. if i ever get a marshall amp, it looks like i'm gonna have to make a friend in england.
Last edited by SlashYourFug at Dec 15, 2008,
I would go for ebay but im lazy to the extreme but i will probably have to resort to it.
I think someone would buy it for £400 just finding someone to buy it really
MANCHESTER UNITED
Quote by noodlehair
I have a Marshall Jvm-410h 100 watt head its a valve head.
Nothing wrong with it but i made a mistake buying it as i have gone off its tone.

It's stereo amp, and I think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works

Quote by NJNoise
It's stereo amp, and I think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works

That's only funny in well placed areas
Newspaper classifieds, ad board in the local post office, or musc shop if they're really understand.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
You'll get potentially hundreds of amp shoppers looking at your amp if you put it on ebay. If you offer a good price, which you are... then its bound to sell. As long as u dont live in the middle of nowhere because i assume you're going to offer pick up.
Given the shape of the market right now, you may get a better deal if you trade it tbh. You won't technically gain or loss money right away, but a good trade will put you ahead in the long run in terms of the value of the item you receive.
If amps like marshall are so cheap across the pond, is it possible to visit the uk, buy amps cheap over there and bring em back home? or would the airlines give you a hard time with it?
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for: