So what do you think the next generation is going to do to the world?

Well? To be honest I think everyone is going to try to make everything is better but it's just going to get worse, and everyone is going to be super short because generations are getting shorter and shorter we'll be considered giants.

EDIT: I've been reading many things about how people are saying the next generation isn't getting shorter but there getting taller, well I look at all the kids in my middle school and they all look like they should be in elementary school. But most of them are drug addicts though oh and I'm part of the next generation.
Last edited by Z0S07657 at Dec 16, 2008,
Don't care, not my problem.

Until then lets **** them all over.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Quote by Silent_Jester13

Agreed.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by Silent_Jester13

This, although the latest episode of Top Gear does give them some hope with the whole Hydrogen powered car thing.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Hopefully we'll strike back at the true enemy with our hydrogen bombs. Mother Nature has gotten away with hurricanes, tornados, and volcano eruptions for far too long. It's time for us to strike while she's defenseless.

*sprays aerosol cans into the air.*
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
i thought generations were getting taller and taller....
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Well, if I had to guess here's a few things off the bat:

1. Overpopulation crisis (exponentially growing population)
2. Crappy third world countries will fall into more debt
3. China will take over the world
4. Water will become the most important resource on the planet
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Hopefully we'll strike back at the true enemy with our hydrogen . Mother Nature has gotten away with hurricanes, tornados, and volcano eruptions for far too long. It's time for us to strike while she's defenseless.

*sprays aerosol cans into the air.*

I haven't seen you lately, but you've still got the funny!
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Hopefully improve it
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
a lot less s*** then the last one
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Well, if I had to guess here's a few things off the bat:

1. Overpopulation crisis (exponentially growing population)
2. Crappy third world countries will fall into more debt
3. China will take over the world
4. Water will become the most important resource on the planet

you're a fool. water recycles. it's a natural process. we're never going to run out of water.
Quote by SlashYourFug
you're a fool. water recycles. it's a natural process. we're never going to run out of water.

We're not going to be able to rely on recycling once we take out M.N.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
i figure after the next generation masters windows vista, there'll be a great schism and the sith will return. just my opinion though.
I, speaking on the behalf of my generation, also known as the next generation thereof, would like to inform you that my colleagues and I are going to put you old f***s in a nursing home, then blow the world apart with our nuclear weaponry. Thank you for allowing me to show you this brief presentation on what we are planning to do in the near future of this planet. Good day.

Quote by SlashYourFug

You couldn't be more wrong. There's going to be wars fought over water in the next 2 or 3 decades, and when it happens you're going to think back and say "Gee, that guy on the interweb was right, I sure feel like a prick." Because I'm that important.

There's already conflicts over water within the U.S.; not to mention the millions of people with no access to safe drinking water.
They couldnt really mess it up any worse than we already have
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
I think there's going to be another massive ****ing war
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
so the generations arent getting taller?
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Everyone is getting shorter?

What?

It's a well known fact that humans are getting taller and taller as time goes on. You probably beleive the opposite because the only people you hang out with are dope-head smokers.
Quote by Z0S07657
Well? To be honest I think everyone is going to try to make everything is better but it's just going to get worse, and everyone is going to be super short because generations are getting shorter and shorter we'll be considered giants.

No, our kids will be taller than us (generally). Humans have been getting taller and taller over the past god-knows how many millenia, and that won't change.

Although having said that, there was an article i read in The Times a few years ago, in which some scientists predicted that breeding within humans will become more selective, so selective pressures will apply and there will be considerable change between members of the human species.

All i can say is thank god for beer!

On topic, i feel that the next generations actions will only be effective if we provide a base, a platform, for them to to work from. In that i mean that they will trust diplomacy more than direct war and be more environmentally conciencious
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
Quote by ratmblink123
Agreed.

It's even funnier because you have Bush as your avatar.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Quote by SlashYourFug

Why don't you try learning some facts? Readthis.

And yeah, the generations aren't getting smaller.