Page 1 of 2
We all know that there are very very many people on the Earth right now and we know there are very many fatal diseases but hasn't anyone thought that God or whoever put all those diseases and stuff on the planet for a reason?

Like someone is trying to get rid of the humans because they are over populating, and there just trying to fix the Earth but no matter how hard we try we keep screwing it up.

I think of it like this, hurricanes are happening to wipe out mass amounts of people and HIV/AIDS are spreading to kill off many people too and etc. I want to see what you people think, knowing the pit I won't get very many serious answers.
God is using Artificial Selection.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Yes, so in order to aid God you should go on a rampage killing as many people as possible before blowing yourself to the afterlife. For doing God's bidding he will offer you Princess Diana's clitoris.
Serious answer is serious

I don't think someone is trying to get rid of us except ourselves. Mother nature will just keep being mother nature and well keep polluting and ruining this world until it's all gone then we'll go.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Yes, so in order to aid God you should go on a rampage killing as many people as possible before blowing yourself to the afterlife. For doing God's bidding he will offer you Princess Diana's clitoris.

Just the clitoris, and nothing else...
grok it.

SKREAM!

theres a problem with your logic, mainly there is not god.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

God?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
What's up with you and all the philosophical questions tonight?

You're high, aren't you?
The existence of too many humans can cause many problems. Eventually the species would begin to die off until there few enough humans for the rest for the planet to catch up.

But as far as diseases and stuff goes, I think it's there partly as population control.
Obvious troll is obvious.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by dubstar92
Just the clitoris, and nothing else...

Well, yeah, there's not much else that survived the crash. You would be surprised how resilient the clitoris is. Yup, takes a beating and keeps going strong.
Isn't this off of a recent movie TS?

Anyhow, i think it's all either natural or man-made. As long as we can look after a larger population, then the world won't really be overpopulated, will it?

Quote by Z0S07657

I think of it like this, hurricanes are happening to wipe out mass amounts of people and HIV/AIDS are spreading to kill off many people too and etc.

Please do NOT try to justify HIV/AIDS and natural disasters as though they have a specific purpose. It's not the way to look at things.
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
well yes but as humans i see it as our duty to over populate and dominate everything

even god

its our nature
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
gotta laugh at the god thing aye.

My theoriez is much more correkt: China makes alot of unrecycleable plastic and mines all the time 4 coal = lots of earthquakes

Americans drive lots of SUVs and create the most carbon emisions which pollute the sky = Hurricanes and Tornadoes aplenty

Indonesia is exhausting their fish supplies and ****ing up the coral reefs = TIDAL WAVE

Clearly the Elemental Gods ( which I just made up ) are having a go at humanity
I'm pretty sure God died a while ago so the devil is free to spread his AIDS virus around through immoral sexual interactions.

That or many small organisms also need to survive and they do so by acting as parasites on larger life forms in a Darwinian survival of the fittest kind of way.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Quote by Machine Gun Cat
gotta laugh at the god thing aye.

My theoriez is much more correkt: China makes alot of unrecycleable plastic and mines all the time 4 coal = lots of earthquakes

Americans drive lots of SUVs and create the most carbon emisions which pollute the sky = Hurricanes and Tornadoes aplenty

Indonesia is exhausting their fish supplies and ****ing up the coral reefs = TIDAL WAVE

Clearly the Elemental Gods ( which I just made up ) are having a go at humanity

This makes alot more sense than conventional religion. You could be onto something.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
If that's true, than God is an asshole.

Who's asshole is he, or is he just an asshole connected to nothing else.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by dubstar92
Who's asshole is he, or is he just an asshole connected to nothing else.

My hate for you burns with the white hot passion of a thousand suns....
Quote by TooFast
God?

Pr00VE HE DUZNT EKSIST!!

In actuality, I believe in God, but ... I can't prove it because God doesn't intend for us to. If he was so easy to believe in, it'd be impossible to tell those that truly love Him from those that just believe ONLY because they've seen and don't wanna be "alone."

I dunno how to describe it, and I'm not saying more because that's not what this thread's about.

Anyways, it's a possibility.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by SeveralSpecies
I hate you with the burning white hot passion of a thousand suns....

Don't start talking about suns again. As much as i agreed with you last time, it caused a very unnecessary uproar. (the sun comparison thing)
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
Quote by Supertait
Don't start talking about suns again. As much as i agreed with you last time, it caused a very unnecessary uproar. (the sun comparison thing)

Oh that old chestnut. I was quite drunk and had a good laugh while partaking in it

But you gotta admit. The Cannis Majoris comparison was clever
Quote by Maus24
Pr00VE HE DUZNT EKSIST!!

In actuality, I believe in God, but ... I can't prove it because God doesn't intend for us to. If he was so easy to believe in, it'd be impossible to tell those that truly love Him from those that just believe ONLY because they've seen and don't wanna be "alone."

I dunno how to describe it, and I'm not saying more because that's not what this thread's about.

The old gods will trick aye?

well played
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

If you can say that you beleive in god which then means that you will do good in the world, then 'god' is a good enough excuse for me.
Quote by SeveralSpecies

Oh that old chestnut. I was quite drunk and had a good laugh while partaking in it

But you gotta admit. The Cannis Majoris comparison was clever

It was and i agreed. But the other guy(s) didn't understand the difference between a metaphor and you actually saying OMG HOCKEYZ IS TEH SUNZORZ!!!11!1eleven
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
Quote by Maus24
Pr00VE HE DUZNT EKSIST!!

+1

This is exactly why we call it "faith" instead of "religion". I don't even bother trying to explain it, I just believe it.
sry dude, but all what you just said is bull****. didn't you just stop to think one second that maybe it might not be god who does all these natural disasters and **** but us because we're destroying the planet? always looking for something you can point your finger at, nooooooo it's never people's fault...
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
Quote by BGSM
If you can say that you beleive in god which then means that you will do good in the world, then 'god' is a good enough excuse for me.

Its a sad day for the world when you cant do good because its right rather than doing it so you can float around on a cloud for eternity.....

just sayin
Quote by Primus2112

Quote by blindfatkid23
sry dude, but all what you just said is bull****. didn't you just stop to think one second that maybe it might not be god who does all these natural disasters and **** but us because we're destroying the planet? always looking for something you can point your finger at, nooooooo it's never people's fault...

well uh, i know we dont cause tornados or tsunamis, but apart from the earth doing its thing, your right.
Quote by Primus2112

Maybe no matter what there was, we would always see it as "this bad." If deadly illnesses didn't exist, then serious ones would be viewed with the same worry and whatever else.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by xaviergray
+1

This is exactly why we call it "faith" instead of "religion". I don't even bother trying to explain it, I just believe it.

That's why I don't like religion. It teaches people to live on faith and not reason. People are told by their religion to believe something, and they simply believe it without explanation. This breeds irrationality.

This can go along as harmless, but living irrationally can be potentially dangerous.

Religion thread anyone?
Quote by blindfatkid23
You're right, because natural disasters such as Earthquakes, volcanoes, hurricanes, etc. haven't been happening long before humans existed on the planet. Believe it or not we've been around for a relatively insignificant amount of time on the Earth.

Edit: We didn't "invent" disease either, we just allowed them to mutate and evolve quicker than before.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
That's why I don't like religion. It teaches people to live on faith and not reason. People are told by their religion to believe something, and they simply believe it without explanation. This breeds irrationality.

This can go along as harmless, but living irrationally can be potentially dangerous.

Religion thread anyone?

I actually have a reason why I believe, I wasn't just handed down the beliefs (well, I was at first) A girl at my church was in a severe car accident and the whole church was praying for her, and initially the doctors had said she wouldn't be able to walk for 6 months. She was up and walking in 1 month.

Although I won't change what you believe over the Internet. I'm not that pathetic.
People seriously, enough about god, read my first post I have explicitly stated the cause and effect of retribution against man kind by the elemental gods ( which I just made up ) the whole idea of god has been disproven by me so lets move on now
PRAISE a one in a million chance shed recover that quit?

no offense, but thats just a dumb reason to beleive something.
Quote by Primus2112

Quote by xaviergray
I actually have a reason why I believe, I wasn't just handed down the beliefs (well, I was at first) A girl at my church was in a severe car accident and the whole church was praying for her, and initially the doctors had said she wouldn't be able to walk for 6 months. She was up and walking in 1 month.

Although I won't change what you believe over the Internet. I'm not that pathetic.

But that's still unreasonable. Crediting a deity for something you don't understand is coming to an irrational conclusion.

Because of religious traditions, you arrived at a conclusion that a god must have done it, rather than a cause we simply don't understand yet.

What I'm saying is that there is no reason to credit a god for anything. Using reason will never reach that conclusion.
Quote by kaosfire
PRAISE a one in a million chance shed recover that quit?

no offense, but thats just a dumb reason to beleive something.

May I ask why you don't believe in God? I'm sure you have your reasons, but please state them before you bash others immaturely (Isn't that known as DISCRIMINATION?)
Page 1 of 2