What are some things that you've found lying around your home you never knew you had?

Today, I found a seaking keyring. **** YEAH!

Enzedit: Proof:

█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Last edited by En_zed at Dec 16, 2008,
pics or it didnt happen

nah, i just wanna see what it looks like
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
...Fuck you, seaking...

Although...I found a sticker book with the original 150....not a single one gone...I was pleased...
I have a big Pikachu ornament that I found yesterday, today I found a pick in my bed.
ಠ_ಠ
I found myself. Seriously I was under the bed the whole time. Who would've thought?
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
A Beatles poster was lying around and I didnt know. Turns out the people who lived at my house left it there. hung it on my wall
Lifes a grave and I dig it!
an unopened 30GB ipod, white. that was about a yr ago, still use it. I swear. But let's just say the circumstances weren't worth it : /

I found one of those tiny Memory Stick Pros the other day. Never knew I had two of 'em.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

found a fcukload of picks next to the washing machine.

mum had cleaned out my pockets for months collecting picks, and hadnt told me.
Intelligence in the pit...

...oh wait...

/Sarcasm (some of you fools do have brains)

I find money on the floors in clubs all the time because drunk morons drop it. Their loss - my gain. Makes my night a lot cheaper!
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
Quote by HethaHORRIFIC
found a fcukload of picks next to the washing machine.

mum had cleaned out my pockets for months collecting picks, and hadnt told me.

Haha I can relate to that...

Unfotrunatly I have two "gremlins" that live in my house... one eats picks and the other eats socks. So most of my picks just disappear like a fart in the wind.
Screw Ignorance... Indifference is bliss.
Today at work (I'm a cashier at Meijer) I was at the Self-Checkouts. Went through picking up trash and whatnot and found a coupon at one of the machines. Turned out to be good for a free box of condoms, gave it to a friend as a joke.
my brothers pokemon game!!

thats another 60 bucks he will never see again and another 20 i got but didnt earn

It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
I found a case full of old floppy disk games from the 90/80s, like Doom and Monkey Island, in my cupboard. I am currently venturing deeper into my cupboard to see if I can find more cool things. I also need to go out and buy a USB floppy disk drive... I'll be sad if these games don't work on my PC
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
i found out what a chili dog is

damn urban dictionary >_<
Dick+strings= owww
I found a Pokemon sticker book that I had since I was about 9/10, and I filled out the form thing at the start, and my life ambition was 'TO CATCH THEM ALL'

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by rasveer
i found out what a chili dog is

damn urban dictionary >_<

ah but do you know what a chili dog/pearl necklace is?
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.