Vox AC15CC
Vox AC30CC
Vox AC15 Hand Wired Heritage
Peavey Classic 30
Peavey Delta Blues

As you can see its basically Vox vs Peavey. Personally I prefer the Vox tone since I'm a sucker to that warm creamy overdrive yet they are more expensive. I'm looking to use this amp for band practice and small gigs, nothing big. As for what I play, I play rock and blues. NO METAL.
Vox AC30 please
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
Haven't tried the heritage, but the Delta Blues is my choice between the others. The 15" speaker is really nice and got some pretty decent creamy smooth tones from it. I understand they also have 1 with 2x10's, but i haven't seen that one yet.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
The peaveys are just outclassed in my opinion.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
My vote goes to the AC30.

I actually use a marshall for those kinds of tones though. and then when i feel metal, i can still do that too >.>, but of the ones you mentioned, the AC30 or the Delta blues.
Well, the AC30 is probably the best quality, IMO. The AC15 is it's own amp, though, and worth checking out. If you can afford the Vox amps, I'm not sure why you're even considering the Peaveys.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
the chinese AC30s have huge reliability issues. There is a high chance that you will have at least a small problem if you buy one new. I do like the ac30cc, they are just junky and that turns me off. Also the vox g12h-30 ripoffs in those amps sound pretty awful when driven. I prefer the tone you get from v30s with a driven ac30.
AC30 smashes the Peaveys.

If you're open to alternate suggestions I will continue on my crusade to pimp the Hughes and Kettner Statesman. Kinda sounds like a Peavey Classic 30, but far more versatile and better in every imaginable way. I'd grab one of those over a either the Vox or the Peavey.
I would go with the Classic 30 or the Delta Blues, very nice tone. For some reason Peavey seems to get bashed around here. I think they make decently priced quality gear.
Quote by Picker9415
Vox AC15CC
Vox AC30CC
Vox AC15 Hand Wired Heritage
Peavey Classic 30
Peavey Delta Blues

As you can see its basically Vox vs Peavey. Personally I prefer the Vox tone since I'm a sucker to that warm creamy overdrive yet they are more expensive. I'm looking to use this amp for band practice and small gigs, nothing big. As for what I play, I play rock and blues. NO METAL.

AC30 for sure. No amp has the AC30 sound quite like the AC30
ac30 all the way
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by mcrfobtai
AC30 for sure. No amp has the AC30 sound quite like the AC30

just like the ac30cc doesn't sound like the ac30

Honestly, the peaveys are more reliable. I would just buy a peavey classic and throw some vintage 30s in the back.