I am looking at buying this guitar

http://www.rondomusic.com/gg1cusbk.html

But the price seems too good to be true. Am I missing something? Or does anyone have experience with this brand of guitars? (I play just about everything, and I currently have a Telecaster to cover my single coil needs)
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
I have not personally used one, but from what everyone has been saying about them they are great for the price you pay.
Only way to find out is to try one for yourself.
I know from personal experience that you shouldn't judge a guitar by the price tag. Might be a brilliant guitar, might be a piece of ****.
Only way to know is to try it.
Quote by sheumack111
I allways found that having sex while listening to Tool/Planet X/Dream Theater was hard because every time you tryed o keep the beat they would change time sig, then you would get pissed off and then loose your mojo for the nite.....

I fucking Lol'd
Well, first of all, it's ugly as hell. It doesn't look like how an LP should look.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
If you can, go with Agile on that site. They're TONS better than SX and Douglas.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
SX is the low end of the guitars Rondo sells but last year at the guitar show we tried several out and they actually were not bad at all for the price. I almost bought an SG myself. The Douglas and Agiles are better of course. Reading the specs it does sound like a decent guitar with a set neck as well. The pups would be the only thing I would be worried about but unless you order it and try it out you won't know for sure.

John
Alright thanks guys, I'm going to wait to hear from a couple offers I had made, and if they fall through I think I'll be buying this guitar.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo