i dont think i could take another week of this. i had 15 credit hours.

photoshop 2.
webdesign.
flash 2
advertising.
history of graphic design

all of which wanted atleast 2 projects or papers done a week. im finishing up my final projects that are due tomorrow at 6pm. its almost 4am right now.

hows every one elses finals and projects going? if you have it worse, please share, i need to know that some one else is suffering more than me.
Quote by soulflyV

Happy now?

ಠ_ಠ

i had a feeling that would show up. but i said YOU. and i dont think this is your family portrait so sorry doesnt count, tell them to go back home
My classes ended on the 10th Got a month and a half off till next semester, but that doesn't seem like enough...
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Quote by soulflyV
I can't man. They're EVERYWHERE.

Under the lounge cushions, in the cupboards...

i honestly lol'd in real life. if i knew how to make that my sig i would so do that.
Quote by dingmydong
My classes ended on the 10th Got a month and a half off till next semester, but that doesn't seem like enough...

a month and a half??? my classes get out this thursday, and i go back on jan 13th. gahhh. i hate me.
The last exam is on February 13th and then we've got a month to recover from this really, really hard semester.
Borders? I've never seen them. But I heard that they exist in the heads of most people. (Thor Heyerdahl)
Newbies. Got 24 hrs of lectures PER WEEK this semester excluding lab reports and coursework. Independent study is supposed to be only 68 hrs per each of our 6 subjects over the 12 week semester, but for a first, it climbs to about 80. I have no sympathy for ewe.
Quote by LordBishek
Newbies. Got 24 hrs of lectures PER WEEK this semester excluding lab reports and coursework. Independent study is supposed to be only 68 hrs per each of our 6 subjects over the 12 week semester, but for a first, it climbs to about 80. I have no sympathy for ewe.

yeah but can you fix a ripped up and crumply pichure from 80 yrs ago in 3 hours? i can.
Quote by Brokntragedy
yeah but can you fix a ripped up and crumply pichure from 80 yrs ago in 3 hours? i can.

No, but soon, I'll be able to fix up a ripped up and crumply old aeroplane from 80 yrs ago in 3 hrs.
I don't really have it worse now, though I'm getting ready to grade 45 bull**** freshman papers... so I guess I could probably beat most people in terms of my end of semester work load.

My Junior year was by far the worst, between two 400 level poli sci classes and two 400 level english classes I read 800-1000 pages a week, don't remember what the other three hours were, but who cares, those 12 were enough.

For this semester: I just got a 10 page paper back--it was short, but it took me forever to write because the **** I was writing about was so short. I'm still working on a 15 pager that I'll have done tomorrow, it's been super easy to write. I'm just glad I didn't have any 25 page seminar papers due.
woot nice work man!
im finishing at the end of this week as well
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.